Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - BESM Table talk

Justin OOC

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Justin OOC
I'm not that evil...

Ok yes I am, but that's besides the point....

nothing says anime like a strung out romance....

except ninjas, pirates, giant robots, and talking cats... all in the same show...

I dont recall us having any pirates yet.

My mom has one of those. He's a large African Grey, and the only person he lets touch him is my mom. Last time I tried to pick him up he bit the hell out of me and broke the skin on my finger. I'm just lucky he didn't take the whole finger.

At night, he sits and stares out of the opening in the blanket over his cage...Watching.

When I lived in Ghana for a short time with my folkes there was a man who was going door to door with a box of Afrcian Greys. They were not nice though because they had been attacking eachother in the box and ours ended up becoming mean. To bad though, African greys are supposed to be one of the smartest Parrots there are.

Hey! is damage absorption supposed to cover 5 damage a level or 10 damage a level? The playtest says 10 but i swear to god the book said 5. Please help me out someone.

Guest Anonymous

Heh, it happens I figured that's what they were bsaed on the idea that it was either that or some super power that the ST gave the NPC's an you guys while Val was loafing around the past >_>

Archived