Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - BESM Table talk

Justin OOC

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where the attacks got out of order, where when you didn't make a post and you had the ST make the attacks for you. When the rest of us looked for your post, we saw one which spoke of you editing your rolls. Since we never read the part of Justin's posts which do NOT pertain to us, we did not see that he rolled the attacks for you. It was all my fault...really.

My mistake....You're up Yua. or is it the ST...all I know is I go after Yua.

I know it's weird, as far as who hits and who doesn't

on that note, something is blocking me from seeing Invisiblie Castle, so if you roll paired 6's or one's let me know

I'm on the second set of numbers, and you guys are in a good mix of them right now.. got past the run of straight 10's- 11's I had 9 of them in a row

Heya, Justin...this might be PM material, but it's easier to post quickly here...

In my big post, I want to include some scenes of Lily on Dalaraan, and define parts of their culture and abilities. Is that okay, first of all...and if so, are there any aspects of those things that you want to be sure I include (or exclude)?

Basically, my plan is to essentially make up what hasn't been specified, so I don't want to step on yer toes. smile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad I could help, and thanks! smile

I was planning to buy more fun stuff with my exp, but I can see I'll need to sink the points into boosting CV instead. It's no good having cool powers if you can't hit anything. smile

Kinda regretting sinking 5 points into Wealth now too.

Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived