Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - BESM Table talk

Justin OOC

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya Justin...I just got the BESM 3 book. Just wanted to see if you were using it or the playtest files in preference. So far I haven't found any obvious differences, but just in case...

Also, not sure if Lily's been taken to her room or not? Changes of clothes? I'd post, but I need some of that good stuff. smile

I am using the book rules, though I have distributed the playtest where I needed to... as we find differences I correct them to the book

the book is the version we are playing with

As it stands in game I've left it to the players to get themselves to their rooms, to change clothes, shower, and rest. If the Caretakers are spoken to they will respond, but generally this is a bit of downtime after a grueling battle. Satoshi is doing their best to be considerate of the fact everyone here seems human, even though they know some aren't.

Once everyone's rested The debriefings will start

• 1 month later...

Justin, can you revise that last post? I was intending to let Amaya spin her tale of bullshit, but after she'd heard what Kongou was going to say (easier to create a convincing lie when you know everyone else's story). I know he can't post at the moment, and I was waiting for him, but I'd like the chance to participate. Could you just have Kongou pass?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little confusion:

Which PC is where in the Luna base assault?

I assume Lily is in the dropship, and Saito is in his mecha. Where are the others?

Also, just making sure I remember right, the objective of the ground team is to secure the armory?

Lily, Georgi, and Yua are in the dropship. Saito's three subordinates are in the drop pod and have already dropped near the hospital. They will make their way inside and secure that area. They have a longer path, but for the most part they'll be following you all. Your job is to get to the armory and research labs and secure them for evacuation. There are survivors there because it is a defensible position. I highly reccomend that in your posts you all indicate what if any defensive measures you wish to take are active. You are to try and rescue any survivors between the two points. I mistated there approximately fifteen hundred meters between the tertiary hangar you are in, and the Armory bunker complex. The reason you weren't set down any closer is simple.

Only Georgi can survive a vaccuum, due to his armor, so it was best to set down in a bay that could be pressurized and wasn't crawling with creatures. Besides, making you guys run through Doom is much more fun for all than just dropping you on your objective.

Ok I will be posting perhaps twice each day from today through Wednesday due to me having to work overnight all this week. I'll look when i get home in the morning and then once more before I go to work by Thursday and Firday I'll be on my normal schedule again.

I am basically waiting for you guys to start down into the corridors.

Archived