Justin OOC

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, did all that not to steal thunder but take out the biggest threat surgically. I wasn't exactly sure of the heights of each land dragon and basilisk, so I too some artistic liberty in their height, wagering they were the size of the Mumakil at least from the Lord of the Rings. Those were easily quite tall.

But tactically, that is exactly what Rebecca would do.

• 6 months later...

Rebecca/Osprey here.

From here on, I am going to operate like this.

1: In Free-for-All posting portions of a thread, I will wait 3 posts unless I am directed to post by someone either in Chat, Shoutbox, or through PM.

2: In combat I will follow the initiative order.

I believe this will be a proper fix for the issue I created with my rapid-firing posts.

Due to availability changes, I will be unable to continue with my character here. I'm sorry, but I can only focus on one game.

The reason I have left in the "Availability Changes" post in the General Discussion board.

Characters Effected: Rebecca/Osprey

Justin: Feel free to have Rebecca die in combat as a NPC. She deserves to go out with a bang.

I'm going to have to say, perhaps I was panicked this time with the change of schedule to only being on during weekends. If there are no objections I would like to continue. Knowing that NE tends to have a slower pace than the other games is a blessing.

I just thought that my lower availability would be a hindrance to others here.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, have some patience. Long was away at a convention all weekend and hasn't had time to respond to Shiyu's concerns. He's probably going to be in convention-recovery today and really doesn't need people badgering him about stuff the second he logs into the forum.

Yeeeeees... but you didn't actually say what those concerns were, so it came off as "Can Long please do his job and ST now?" I understand that you meant "I can't post until Long clarifies which is why I'm not posting and also Dawn pointed out that Long might not see stuff that it's in the Shout Box if a lot of other shouts go up", but that's not the way it read. Putting in the "I can't post" really made it sound like you were upset with Long for keeping you from posting by not being around, which is rather unfair and what I was reacting to. Next time, taking out the statements that make it sound like you're annoyed and keeping it about Shiyu's concerns would help.

Fair enough.

Thing is right now I don't know if I can work up a post. Even if I knew what was going on I can't seem to get a post off.

If I can't manage to get a post off this weekend, I ask that I am NPC'd once Long is functional again... I've gone on too long to not post as Rebecca for some reason and that's a bad sign.

I'm saying this not as some drama thing. And to be honest I think it is more me than anything. If I can't get off something this weekend, I think I might be fully burned out on this game.

I'm sorry, but I'm just lost.

I have too many regrets, and too much resentment.

I'd been waiting until now to post this. hoping and wishing that the hurt would have subsided. It only feels worse.

All I can say is that I am sorry, but even if it was offered I won't come back. Not with the feelings I have toward this game. I got too far to start over.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

okay to keep up the drama and momentum, I plan to enforce a 72 hour post window from the last post in Last Dance. If you do not post, you will be given one final chance after the last person in the initiative order (hideko) to post, the final window will only be 24 hours, before moving to the next round.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so here we are at the end. What i want to know, is what exactly would you all like to do?

We can continue the Q&A, Find out how to potentially stop the Consolidation, and do so.

Or I can post a large "Cinematic" post to end this, and the epilogue.

I am open to your suggestions, this is after all Your stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From the bottom of my heart guys, Thanks for playing. This has been among the best gaming experiences in my time as a gamer, and you, all the players made it possible. Words fail to do justice at how happy I am to have had this chance to tell this story with you all. Thank you for staying with me, and letting me give this game a real ending.

Archived