Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - BESM Table talk

Justin OOC

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Kai
He nodded. "We don't have alot of time Valerie, but if this is your wish of me then I'll do it, and then we will go save the others, and you will do everything you can to bring them back to us."

He leaned down and kissed her nose, and stroked her long white hair. "what do you say."

Wow! I had no idea Kai was such a slut!

I see a trifecta of female-delivered beat-downs coming his way, unless he can keep Lily, Skye and Valerie separated from each other by one or more solar systems for the rest of the game. popcorn

I honestly see Skye becoming the girl that the other two go to for love advice.

Skye (to Valerie): So... while we were kidnapped, you got laid. Can't say I wouldn't have made the same choice, but next time, maybe get laid after we get rescued, k?

Skye (to Lily): Uh... why are you coming to me for advice?

Lily (sniffling): You only kissed him, and then didn't want him. Val... she...

Skye (sighing): Oh, for Jesus.

roffle

I dunno if Lily would really talk about it outside Kai, and perhaps Valerie. For one, she stands to lose a lot of face over it...it's a shameful thing. For another, it's realy no one else's business.

That said, I could see her perhaps doing something like that immediately after finding out, when she's not thinking...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As A Note. For this fight I will be instituting a 48 hour time limit for a person's turn. You will be skipped, (though so you're not totally hosed I will roll defenses for you) if you do not post in the alloted time. I'd like to keep this moving quickly, thanks for understanding.

• 2 weeks later...

just wondering, since Sakura is in a different area against a different opponent to Gosha, why is it such a major a problem if I post before you as long as I waited til after Sakura?

As she had posted, and I was online, I saw it as a perfect opportunity to not waste time and wait another 24hrs before I made the post for the attacks. Meaning those behind me didnt have to wait for me.

And is there a thread where we can keep track of current changes or do you just do that in your posts?

To keep things in order

To simplify things I have the enemy respond after each PC post. It's better than the alternative, trust me.

The is no combat thread and I generally end my posts with who is next. You are responsible for keeping track of your current HP and EP amounts, as the other players do.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived