Aberrant RPG - Petition for Assistance...

Final_Knight

Hello all.

Having completed my first "assignment" for Matt earlier this week, I wanted to get started on my next bit right away.

While I have my basic idea down, I'm wondering if anyone out there would like to assist me in ironing out details. Naturally, we'd share any credit for the project (though I'd accept all the blame that may come).

I don't want to go into too many details (want to keep it somewhat of a surprise), but basically it's a campaign idea I've been thinking about for some time. I'm not proposing to write out every detail of the campaign, but rather overview a setting and a new power group that some might find interesting. If things go as planned, it will provide adventures for pretty much every type of character. What I'm looking for is someone to assist me with the major NPCs of this setting.

Anyone possibly interested in this, just e-mail me, and I'll fill in more details.

John

final_knight@hotmail.com

Well, I will say your project sounds intruiging. I may be interested in helping out, if I knew more about it. You ahve managed to pique my itnerest though. Send me an e-mail: armphid_b@hotmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.

Hydra

Archived