Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - Looking for Players

Justin OOC

Go to 'My Stuff', then 'My Profile', then at bottom of page, select the box 'upload my avatar', then click on the browse button. Once you find the saved pic, select it. Then press the 'update' button at the bottom.

To save the pic from the site. Complete the avatat, then using your cursor, highlight the avater picture only. Once highlighted, right click on it, then 'save picture as'. save it where you will remember where it is.

• 7 months later...

Well considering how many players have had to drop due to real life issues, I am once again going to put out an open call to any interested in joining the game.

(Current players, don't take this as a slight against you, Y'all have done great and though the game is nowhere near where I'd envisioned it initially I'm very happy with how things are going and hope y'all are having as much fun as I am. It was just asked of me if I could use more players and whether or not I'd accept more.)

Anyone interested in playing must be able to post at least 2-3 times a week. I would like to keep the game moving ahead, and this is to avoid month long delays. I realize that some of you may commit and something come up RL that you have to deal with. If you inform me of what's going on you'll find I'm very flexible, and can generally work around it.

• 7 months later...

Hey Justin, I think we spoke about this in a chat a couple of weeks ago, but I managed to forget whether we were talking about the BESM or M&M. If you are still looking for players I'd love to give it a go... smile

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the rules and the only ones I've been able to lay my hands on at the moment are BESM d20, so I don't know how that fits with what you are using...ANy pointers you guys can give me would be appreciated.

As for characters I was thinking of a member of the Kage, perhaps a Ninja/Sorceror, with a cover (if still relevant) of working at the school

• 1 year later...

Archived