Timeslip-Endeavor-Long

Hugin

Okay, as I understand it.

Long entered into Chrysalis sometime in October 2006. So for Endeavor to be due in July she has to be going FULL term and they would have had to bang prior to Long entering Chrysalis. Am I correct?

Edit:

Long entered Chrysalis on October 17 and exited on January 30th 2007. Assuming he and Endeavor banged the very day he went in she would be 38 weeks on July 10th. Which is suprising to go full term if she is pregnant with multiples.

30 Aug 06: Timeslip kills Excavator; goes on the run.

04 Oct 06: Long and Endeavor have intercourse.

06 Oct 06: Timeslip learns she is pregnant; informs Long.

17 Oct 06: Long enters Chrysalis.

30 Jan 07: Long leaves Chrysalis, goes with Timeslip to Inca-World, learns that their relationship is not going to make it.

08 May 07: Timeslip gives birth to Yokiko in Inca-World.

20 May 07: Timeslip returns for trial; divorce is finalized.

03 Jun 07: Trial ends, Timeslip runs to Inca-World.

?? Jul 07: Endeavor gives birth to twins.

That is what has been established in the various related fictions and OpNet posts.

30 Aug 06: Timeslip kills Excavator; goes on the run.

20 Sep 06: Meeting on High

04 Oct 06: Long and Endeavor have intercourse.

06 Oct 06: Timeslip learns she is pregnant; informs Long.

17 Oct 06: Long enters Chrysalis.

30 Jan 07: Long leaves Chrysalis, goes with Timeslip to Inca-World, learns that their relationship is not going to make it.

08 May 07: Timeslip gives birth to Yokiko in Inca-World.

20 May 07: Timeslip returns for trial; divorce is finalized.

03 Jun 07: Trial ends, Timeslip runs to Inca-World.

?? Jul 07: Endeavor gives birth to twins.

Why do I feel I'm being put into a trap here.

I won't protest if this is declared NC. Right now, the recent crap-storm I've been thrown into is making me quite apathetic.

I just feel I'm being set up for either NCing a storyline I and Long have set up for a while, or killing off Endeavor because of some zealot. Quite frankly I'm getting sick of this, so you guys better pick one or the other because right now I'm just tired of it all.

Then again, if we can talk about this in a way where either option is off the table, then I'm open ears.

Care for some cheese, Thomas?

By "crap-storm" you mean, basically, Machina making fun of Endeavor and a couple of people trying to better understand the timeline of what happened. That's not a crap-storm. It's barely a crap-shower.

Nobody's calling for a NC vote, at least not yet, anyway. Cut the Linkin Park soundtrack already.

Originally Posted By: Endeavor
I just feel I'm being set up for either NCing a storyline I and Long have set up for a while, or killing off Endeavor because of some zealot. Quite frankly I'm getting sick of this, so you guys better pick one or the other because right now I'm just tired of it all.

Humor me for just a moment. Endeavor, knowing that Long is married to a sociopath, sleeps with said sociopath's husband, becomes impregnated by said sociopath's husband, and on top of that decides to bear his children. Note all this was done with the player and the character knowing full well what repercussions could result from it.

I know you said it was resolved, so I'm not attempting to call you out on any of those failings, I simply think that you have no place to be irritated or complain if anyone related to the story line knocks on Endeavor's door and decides to have it out with her, verbally or physically.

Accept the responsibility of the characters actions.

Archived