[OpNet] Some of you have figured this out

Long

I have personal anger about this idea, as should any one of us who's remotely close to sane. The fact that these two (and, lest we forget, Wakinyan and the ever-delightful Slattern) have managed to spawn somehow when most of us will never know the joy of parenthood is absolutely sickening.

It's things like this that prove there's either no God at all, or he's a twisted fuck with no sense of justice.

I don't care if you agree or disagree, because nothing you can say, no platitude or appeal to understanding, will change the fact that I am damned well going to be bitter about this.

Twins? From a tiger-man and balloon-girl? What a joke. What a fucking joke.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Velvet
I don't care if you agree or disagree, because nothing you can say, no platitude or appeal to understanding, will change the fact that I am damned well going to be bitter about this.

Bitter is not the same as hateful. Wishing someone would have a miscarriage is not the same as being angry that they can have children when you can't.

And all of my comments were related to Mechina's original rant where he declared undying hatred. My responses to other people were defending my statements that his stance was extreme. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have personal anger about this idea, as should any one of us who's remotely close to sane. The fact that these two (and, lest we forget, Wakinyan and the ever-delightful Slattern) have managed to spawn somehow when most of us will never know the joy of parenthood is absolutely sickening.

It's things like this that prove there's either no God at all, or he's a twisted fuck with no sense of justice.

This is easily the most fantastic fucking post I have ever fucking seen on the OpNet. I think Machina used to be my favorite person to watch flip shit, but he's now a number two.

You have a fan, Velvet.

All kinds of sexy fucking anger.

What you said, writ large. Also, I am SO wet right now.

Originally Posted By: Flicka
Invitation to commiserate?

No invitation for me?

Originally Posted By: Do the Carpets Match the Drapes?
Hate's such a strong word...

Miscarriage is about the most humane thing I could wish on a couple of fucks who never shoulda bred in the first place. Trust me, if I wanted to be mean, I could be fucking mean. The way Endeavor looks certainly seems to suggest a genetic predisposition towards Harlequin's Ichthyosis, for example. Or I could have said "I hope you and your stupid children die in birth like a fifteenth-century French whore with Syph." But I didn't. Short of getting in my Way, Way Back Machine and cock-blocking El Tigre, there, that's about as nice as it fucking gets.

Originally Posted By: The Most Awesomest Teleporting Lady EVAR!
Speaking of protracted silences, it's Contessa! How have you been? You should come over to Cleveland and check out our new place sometime soon. I think Meghan would be glad to see you too.

That sounds so mega-uber-awesome! grin Let me know when is good! Sorry I've been so quiet, there is a certain jerk face irish nova who frequents here that made me swear off this place for a bit because he's such a butt headed Grabby Grabberton. mad

But I'm better now! I still pray every night that he gets infested with saber-toothed crotch crickets, but aside from that I'm toasty. wink

I said my peice at the beginning of this.

Yes I cheated on my wife.

Yes children have resulted from that.

Yes my wife was tried for the murder of a Utopian and fled the consequences of the trial she arranged.

Yes I divorced her during that trial.

Yes I am a bastard for doing so in the eyes of nearly everyone.

There a circumstances surrounding each of these that while they do not excuse my behavior, they might give insight as to why I did so.

I made my choices and live with them. I sleep fine when I choose to sleep.

You want to call me a coward, a bastard, what have you, fine do so. I've been called far worse over the last decade and a half. Leave my wife and family out of it. Responsibility and blame for my choices rests solely on my furred shoulders.

Originally Posted By: ASSHOLE
Yes I cheated on my wife.
Yes children have resulted from that.
Yes my wife was tried for the murder of a Utopian and fled the consequences of the trial she arranged.
Yes I divorced her during that trial.
Yes I am a bastard for doing so in the eyes of nearly everyone.

You want to call me a coward, a bastard, what have you, fine do so.

Thanks, I think I will. Glad we're in agreement, you fuck. I'm so glad I have your permission to call you out for being the candy-ass, deceitful, treacherous, cowardly, dishonorable piece of sewage that you are.

Originally Posted By: ASSHOLE
Leave my wife and family out of it. Responsibility and blame for my choices rests solely on my furred shoulders.

Thanks, but I'll pass. My problems with the glorified blow-up doll you call a "wife" have roots that go far deeper than her being the latest float in your Pussy Day Parade. If you've got a problem with that, too fucking bad, ponch. The fact that you two fucking jokes are breeding is only the latest lump in the sea of shit that is my having to acknowledge the fact that you two quantum assholes even exist.

Originally Posted By: Contessa
Originally Posted By: The Most Awesomest Teleporting Lady EVAR!
Speaking of protracted silences, it's Contessa! How have you been? You should come over to Cleveland and check out our new place sometime soon. I think Meghan would be glad to see you too.

That sounds so mega-uber-awesome! grin Let me know when is good! Sorry I've been so quiet, there is a certain jerk face irish nova who frequents here that made me swear off this place for a bit because he's such a butt headed Grabby Grabberton. mad

But I'm better now! I still pray every night that he gets infested with saber-toothed crotch crickets, but aside from that I'm toasty. wink

O.o

Well, any time is good, really. We're still getting settled in here. Oh, you probably haven't seen Meghan's new look. She's growing up into a pretty young woman--still made of metal, though. smile

I should have some free time soon. I've been swamped with re-writing my story on the WCK. Apparently it's a bit slanderous... tch, truth hurts I guess. mad

Oh, and tell Meggers that I'm really sorry about the booty-whippin' I gave her the other night on XWF: Brawlzone. It couldn't be helped, I'm really and truely that awesome. blush

No lie. grin

I have seen the children and they are wonderful beings to behold. Children should not be judged by the deeds, or misdeeds of their parents, but on their own merits ... when they have the time to establish them that is.

I can say that by understanding the wonders of fertile novas I am that much closer to understanding what makes the majority of novas infertile and finding a cure. There is a blessing for all of us in that.

I have struggled with this issue. I... don't quite know how to feel about it.

I know Long; I met him quite some time ago. He assisted me in a moment of particular need, in a matter of no small consequence. I owe him for that.

Timeslip has also come to my aid, helping me to learn some things about myself I might not have known otherwise.

Endeavor, I do not know personally, other than that she has crafted - without recompense, without question - numerous internet devices that my mate can use, repairing them each time his strength gets the best of him.

But this situation calls up so many emotions of betrayal and disgust and envy...

* Timeslip's utter betrayal of the One Race with her short-circuiting of the first court - however imperfect - comprised solely of novas.

* Long's betrayal of his wife scant weeks after the incident with Excavator, many months before the trial.

* Knowing that my mate and I have tried for so long to have a child, and have failed... and that, with the much publicized success he had with Slattern, the failure almost certainly on my part.

* Seeing Long and Endeavor enjoy the bounty of twins when so many of us are berift of any hope of children.

* Watching some here who allow that envy to eat far enough into their spirits to actively wish for the death of children.

I'm not certain what makes me the saddest: the pathetic Long/Endeavor/Timeslip situation, the cruel invective in this thread, or my own reactions to all of this.

Originally Posted By: Ptesan-Wi
* Watching some here who allow that envy to eat far enough into their spirits to actively wish for the death of children.

Boo hoo fuckin' hoo. Newsflash, squaw; a cluster of blastocysts does not a "baby" make. So, what are you, a pro-life nova? That's rich. I wonder how you'd feel about pregnancies resulting from members of your tribe getting ravaged by gringos (or whatever the culturally-appropriate racial slur for 'whitey' is). Are those "babies", too? Would aborting them be "baby killing"? Man. What a fucking house of cards life you have.

Hoping this pregnancy doesn't pan out is about the most merciful thing one could hope for those children and the world at large. I'd sure as shit rather be dead than have to call those two vapid fucking 'tards mum n' da.

Nice try with the 'envy' card, by the way. I'm so fucking envious of tin gods who can have kids that I had a vasectomy about a decade before I popped.

You couldn't read my mind with a fucking map and a GPS, lady. The shit rattling around my noggin' is so many fucking light years beyond your crude understanding that if you did manage to break through the tungsten walls of my consciousness, you'd be faced with such an epiphanous revelation that you'd crawl back into your cave like some Lovecraftian protagonist and never dare see the light of day again.

Having said that, you're welcome to give it a try, babe. Watching you recoil from a taste of perfect understanding like an infant shot in the face with an anti-tank cannon might be worth the laugh.

Originally Posted By: Juri 'Salamander' McClendon

The definition of a "good woman" comes from men who expect women to be supportive, yielding, warm, submissive, and silent in the face of all of their fucktardation.

Well, for a bunch a guys out there, yeah. For me and some others I know "good woman" basically equates with good partner. An equal. Someone to share life with, someone to lean on and who leans on you. Somone who makes you laugh, think and lust.

Rachel is a good woman.

Originally Posted By: Revenant
I just assumed he was spanning globe looking for a patch kit for his new inflatable sailor scout.

So he cheated on his wife with something easier and more available... congrats, the Terat is more human than he thinks.

What's the big damn deal?

Honestly, it ain't. I was going through some shit when I read it and I got all involved without needing to. I got dumped so I was sort of reactionary.

Archived