[OpNet] Some of you have figured this out

Long

Timeslip was not lying when she spoke of the divorce. It was final the day She turned herself over to be tried.

Yes, The rumors of My marriage to Sakurako "Endeavor" Hino are also true. It was a very private ceremony, due to the nature of everything going on.

Yes, in July, she will give birth to our children. I am overjoyed that my family will grow even more, Children are such a joy in Life.

Some will think me a monster of a man for what's transpired, but you don't know everything that's transpired and lead us to this point. I am very happy with Endeavor and I look forward to raising my family with her.

I just wanted to clear up some of the various rumors going around involving myself and my family, thank you for your time.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trooper, I don't think it is as sorted as you make it sound. There were three good people here caught up in unfortunate circumstances.

I am just happy that in the personal pain and misery that has happened, Long and Endeavor are trying to make something positive out of it.

Not that I'm all for these human cultural holdovers, but it does appear to me that personal bonds were forged between two equals. Now it is convenient for one to break these bonds to instead create an unequal partnership with someone who is less evolved. How sad.

Originally Posted By: Long
Timeslip was not lying when she spoke of the divorce. It was final the day she turned herself over to be tried.

Yes, the rumors of my marriage to Sakurako "Endeavor" Hino are also true. It was a very private ceremony, due to the nature of everything going on.

Yes, in July, she will give birth to our children. I am overjoyed that my family will grow even more, children are such a joy in life.

Fixed that for you.

I never much cared for Tempus Fuckwit, anyway, Tony the Tiger, but even by my admittedly low standards of decency, you're a shitstain - kuso yaro to borrow from yours and your new wife's homeland of GLORIOUS NIPPON! - and it is my most ardent hope that the both of you fucking die in whatever manner is the necessary marriage of adequate to do the job and most painful.

You know what? Fuck it. Anyone batshit fucking loco enough to marry either one of you deserves each other.

No, just the two of you. I pride myself on my capacity for contempt, but you two jerkoffs really make my fucking bile surge. Long John is an atavistic, opportunistic shitbag whose modus operandi would land him on Jerry fucking Springer if he didn't have a brain tumor and you're a cartoon of a jizz dumpster willing to hitch your vaginal wagon to whoever can put up with you after the first one-night stand.

The fact that you two are breeding is irrefutable proof of Epicurus' riddle. For the sake of your unborn children, I hope you fucking miscarry.

Originally Posted By: Endeavor
The feelings are mutual, bud. Thing is, barring anything suprising I'll be bearing what you would consider the spawns of satan from my womb next month.

Merry Christmas.

Kid is due in July? Wow, Long didn't wait long for falling into your crotch did he?

Or did you and he engage in adultery?

Originally Posted By: Doctor Nova Madigan
Count backwards nine months from July and apply the result to what you know of the comings and goings of Long, Timeslip, and Endeavor.

This is "Intro to Who's Your Daddy 101" material. It's not hard.

No insult to you or your superior math, or to me and my lesser but still formidable intellect, but I was hoping that Long or Endeavor would say yes or no and clear things up for us. I know that it's probably 'yes.' But I wanna hear them confess it, if that's the case.

I'm not going to answer that question. If Long feels he wants to, he may. But to be honest, my beliefs and other people's assumptions are bound to conflict.

That, and the situation is far more complex than you realize.

That's such a cop-out. All I wanna know is: were Long and Timeslip still together when you guys started fucking? I don't mean where they married - I mean, were they still together and planning to remain so? Or were they effectively no longer a couple? That's all I wanna know. It's simple.

The feelings are mutual, bud.

What feeling? You hope I miscarry, too? Fuck! What the fuck is the matter with your fucking head!? What, does sperm make you fucking retarded!?

I'm not going to answer that question.

Don't look too hard, but you just did.

Originally Posted By: Sean McCline
Originally Posted By: Doctor Nova Madigan
This is "Intro to Who's Your Daddy 101" material. It's not hard.

No insult to you or your superior math, or to me and my lesser but still formidable intellect, but I was hoping that Long or Endeavor would say yes or no and clear things up for us. I know that it's probably 'yes.' But I wanna hear them confess it, if that's the case.

Fair enough. No insult taken at all, Sean.

From what I know? They were on the outs.

On the outs? But not divorced. So you and he did commit adultery. Or is it viewed differently in Japan? I'm not hip to the social mores of the Land of the Rising Sun.

How about The one without sin casting the first stone and all that? Come on now! Whatever mistakes were made in the past were made and are being dealt with by the ones that have been impacted by them. Does the beauty of two more children by novas being born into the world have to be marred by this kind of name-calling and finger-pointing?

I'll prepare my bucket of fucking rocks, since last I checked I'd never committed adultery nor ditched someone who loved me for a younger piece of ass because it was convenient (honest!).

And I find nothing comforting in the prospect of these two passing on their genetic information. The fact that they popped was a genetic mistake; the fact that they were both reproductively viable was an even bigger one. If these two fucking chuckleheads are the future of our species, I can only hope for genocide.

Originally Posted By: Trooper
From what I know? They were on the outs.

On the outs? But not divorced. So you and he did commit adultery. Or is it viewed differently in Japan? I'm not hip to the social mores of the Land of the Rising Sun.

I don't care, frankly. My concern is that they violated the trust between Long and Timeslip. If not, if the relationship between Long and Timeslip was done, then all that the marriage was at that point was a meaningless piece of paper. So, I'm basically thinking who gives a fuck.

But we still haven't heard from Long, who is the only person who knows that we can talk to, as Timeslip is long gone, to Somewhere Else ™.

Originally Posted By: Neil Preston
How about The one without sin casting the first stone and all that? Come on now! Whatever mistakes were made in the past were made and are being dealt with by the ones that have been impacted by them. Does the beauty of two more children by novas being born into the world have to be marred by this kind of name-calling and finger-pointing?

Neil, I find you to be an intelligent man, so I was a little surprised to find you making this statement. The simple facts remain - some hanky-panky occurred, and Long and Endeavor are together, while Timeslip and Long are not. Whether or not children are born from the affair shouldn't have a single bit of bearing on the opinions formed about the parents. Would you be standing with those name-calling and finger-pointing if Endeavor was not pregnant?

Children are our future, but they don't negate the mistakes of their parents. Frankly, I'm a bit depressed that this has occurred; I was at Long and Timeslip's wedding, and I remember the hope that I felt on that day. It's a hope that is fizzled out, and though I've found other things that bring a sense of joy to me, it still saddens me that not only could Long and Timeslip not make it, but that he apparently wouldn't even stand by her as she went to trial.

I'll see you all later. Harry and I need to have a talk about what we can expect from the other if we're in a similar situation. I hope that our answer will be different than Long and Timeslip's.

Originally Posted By: Machina
I'll prepare my bucket of fucking rocks, since last I checked I'd never committed adultery nor ditched someone who loved me for a younger piece of ass because it was convenient (honest!).

And I find nothing comforting in the prospect of these two passing on their genetic information. The fact that they popped was a genetic mistake; the fact that they were both reproductively viable was an even bigger one. If these two fucking chuckleheads are the future of our species, I can only hope for genocide.

First off, this guy fucking cracks me up. It's a good thing.

Secondly, I agree. I do not actively support the idea of reproduction. Frankly, I find infants to be filthy and disgusting. However, I don't know enough about these two (Long And End-o) to make an accurate assessment on whether or not these two should be making children.

Well, except that Long loves shooting his DNA at anything willing to walk by him. Thats nearly grounds enough for castration.

ah yes, Machinas rough and bladed exterior are a shell, for an even deadlier one on the inside covered in barbs, shooting laser beams and on fire. Yeah, an all around riot.

Otherwise, I have my own problems with this situation.

We got on one side, presumably, Long and Endevor engaged in adultery while TimeSlip was in hiding and her trial was being set up. This lead to Endevor's currect state of pregneancy with twins. Lots of persons are angry at this, saying that Long should have respected his marriage, and that Endevor should have avoided the choices that led to this.

On the other side, I have to agree with Neil. The mere fact that Novas out there are reproducing, it's miraculous, a lot of Novas are sterile, thousands of Novas are sterile as a matter of fact, over the 75% if I might engage in guesswork and non-facts.*

Does nobody feel any relief at the tought that our little quantum lottery is going to continue? that we are not just a period in the history of humanity, but that we will extend and create our own history?

I have conflicting feelings about this topic, and I might do better avoiding it for now, if anybody feels like answering me and asks something I will answer back. Until then.

Greetings.

Nice how Long leaves ME to handle all this. I don't know jack and squat the whole situation between Long and TS other than the fact that they were separated already at the time of conception.

That is all I can say because that's all I know.

If one of you guys have your panties in a bunch, fine. ACT. Or shut the hell up.

Actually, Polysexual, I don't feel particular relief about our "little quantum lottery" continuing. Vegas odds say that a good number of us are going to outlive fucking Helios; what the fuck does reproduction matter to biological life forms who are near-as-dammit eternal?

And if these two fucking otaku rejects are the best we can do in the way of passing on our genes, then clearly, I'm the anomalous one and entire entire goddamn subspecies should take its seat at the center of the fucking sun as soon as is convenient.

Originally Posted By: Sailor Baby Momma
OMFG! I can't believe that a man who had an affair behind the back of his wife and the mother of his children while she was on the lam for murder would do something callous like hang me out to dry when people are calling bullshit on our rutting! The nerve of some people!

Man, condom lass, you are a constant source of mirth for me. Tell you what; you threw down the gauntlet, I figure it'd be a shame if I didn't pick it up. "Act", you insist? Done.

Originally Posted By: Trooper
Man, Long looks pretty gutless not coming to the aid of his lady love.

We got a phrase for men like him where I'm from: Yankee Carpetbaggin' Northerner.

Originally Posted By: Tawny 'Codex' March
At least it isn't Charr. He's got tentacles.

You got somethin' against tentacles, lady?

Archived