Note on Future Legacy

z-Pachacamaq

If you'd like your cross-worlds self to be present at the celebration of Long and Timeslip's child, please note it here. If you'd like your people to not even be mentioned in passing, please note that here as well. I'm trying to avoid offending people, as I know not everyone likes cross-worlds play.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted By: Ptesan-Wi
None of my others (Ptesan-Wi, Sandcaster, Crusader, Bro. Jacob, Cassandra Foster) will be present. That said, if you want to have merry fun with the local versions thereof, feel free.

Just to clarify - this is an option to use the versions of your characters from the Inca World, not an invitation to have your actual characters in the fiction. Vv and Reven have it on the nose.

Originally Posted By: Pachacamaq
Originally Posted By: Ptesan-Wi
None of my others (Ptesan-Wi, Sandcaster, Crusader, Bro. Jacob, Cassandra Foster) will be present. That said, if you want to have merry fun with the local versions thereof, feel free.

Just to clarify - this is an option to use the versions of your characters from the Inca World, not an invitation to have your actual characters in the fiction. Vv and Reven have it on the nose.

Sorry 'bout that. The cold medicine has me fairly loopy.

Archived