Chance

I've stuck my head in a couple other threads and said hello, but I thought I'd better go ahead and make it official.

Hi, my name is Chance McMillan. I'm 30, very lucky and filthy rich thanks to winning the Mega-Millions lottery. Ok, so I'm not Gaberiel Law rich, but I'm pretty darned well off and trying to enjoy it. Spent my entire life up till now working my butt off trying to succeed and doing pretty well at it, but not really enjoying life all that much. Now I'm trying to shift into a different gear and start having some more fun.

I live in Dallas, Tx right now and just bought a big house. Gonna have to have a house warming party soon. grin

I'll probably be looking for a house in NY too since so much of the nova scene is going on there. Other than the baseball game, anything else going on soon I could join in on?

I'm in Addis Abba right now, training with Project Utopia. But I hope to get assigned back to the Mexico City facilty when I'm done, so I'll be close to home again. I'll let you know when I'll be around, and we can catch lunch and talk or something.

Archived