Aberrant: 2011 - Dear God.....not this *Urgent Assistance needed*

Austin Lange

Oh God, I was searching Optube, you know looking for something to pass a little time and I happened on a video that seemed innocuous enough. Until I watched it. I've already alerted the Authorities and gotten some of my own people off their projects to help, but Someone has abducted Caramel Bath, and violently and brutally mutilated her. Any of you that can help please I ask for your assistance in finding her before it's too late.

Here is a link to the video, but I warn you it isn't for the weak of heart or stomach. My heart goes out to her and her friends and family. We will not stop until we find who did this.

I don't know what I can do, but I'll certainly offer up whatever resources I can to help find her.

Liberteen, I don't know you other than a very brief hello here in another thread, but if you need company I'll come hang out. I feel pretty useless right now anyway. I don't exactly have the skills for seeking vengence directly like some of the others.

Originally Posted By: Hine-nui-te-po
I feel for Ms. Bath, but I fear that these are the types of things that one must expect when one sells their divine gifts for baseline hungers.

If she survives, perhaps Ms. Bath will learn to give the baselines what they deserve: nothing.
Seems to me that baselines weren't involved in this...

No... that's wrong. It's the baseline police and such who are trying to help her. For that matter it was the baselines who were trying to do something about Cyn before this happened.

Originally Posted By: Josh Brickman
Seems to me that baselines weren't involved in this...

No... that's wrong. It's the baseline police and such who are trying to help her. For that matter it was the baselines who were trying to do something about Cyn before this happened.

Fate, Mr. Brickman, fate. If you pander to baser creatures, the universe will treat you as one.

Originally Posted By: Gabriel Law
Careful Hine-nui-te-po, you apparently forget that it's baselines who have placed you in the position you are in. As their ambassador you serve them and the country for a greater good.

If you do not like them so much I'm sure they would not mind letting you go.

Actually, no, the rumors of my ambassadorship have been greatly exaggerated. I enjoy no such privileges.

[OOC: Guys, I already posted a note on this in the OOC discussion, and I told you personally about a week ago, Gabe. Just so we're all clear on this.]

Naturally, any such medical information would be strictly confidential unless someone from the young lady's family or an offical representative was available to release it. Which is why, as a consulting doctor handling her care, I would be in very deep trouble if I told any of you that it looks like she's going to recover given time.

Which is why I'm doing nothing of the sort.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Pew Pew Pew
Originally Posted By: Alptraum
Well, hopefully this occurence has taught her the repurcussions of being a whore.

You're still a dick.

He is. People should be punished for the wrong things they've done, not because they have a scandalous job.

And Mr. Alptraum is hurting a lot of people with his nasty words. Maybe someone we'll log into this forum and see a message about something bad that has befallen him!

Originally Posted By: Aura

And Mr. Alptraum is hurting a lot of people with his nasty words. Maybe someone we'll log into this forum and see a message about something bad that has befallen him!

So, I should be punished for things I say? Interesting.

Archived