Jon McKenzie

Hey there! Looks like I picked a good time to register, seeing as how it looks like I'm riding the wave of a whole bunch of new sign-ups. Anyway, I just wanted to make it formal. My name's Jon, but you can call me whatever. I'm a central midwest kid and a recent eruptee, and I'm just looking to get some other novas, you know, join the club, and all that. This is all pretty new to me, and I really don't know many other novas (not surprisingly, the Topeka RC wasn't exactly packed when I popped), so I thought I'd try to get to know some here. So...um... blush Hi!

From Topeka, huh?

I went through there once when I was travelling - oh, long before my eruption - and met some fine, upstanding members of the Westboro so-called Church.

Honey, I hope they aren't giving you any trouble.

thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! grin

as for Topeka, i wouldn't recommend it. its a boring, dry place. i dont' live there, but ive been enough times to know to stay the hell away.

and hey, Primal, i don't know. i mean, no, I don't want to do anything about it. you're the one who seems to have the problem, after all. it certainly isnt worth fighting about as far as i'm concernd. ive been dealing with bigotry and prejducie my whole life, why should now be any different?

Oh cry me a river... every body is so mean to the poor skirt wearing fairy.

Spare me.

I wouldn't kick yer ass cuz you were wearing a skirt, I'd kick yer ass cuz you asked me if I had a problem and I do: it makes you look like a pansy. If you ain't equipped to handle me and the chip I have on my shoulder, don't go callin' me and my problems out. Shit, as a Terat I've been to some parties that make your pretty little skirt seem like the fashion statement of the century.

Ya wanna prance around in a skirt feel free.

thanks, bellator! grin

well, Primal, i really don't know what to say to you. blush you seemed offended at first, iw as just curious why. i really don't care either way, and i never meant to call you out on it. anyway, thanks, i think i'll prance around in my little skirt all I want. grin

Kittie: nice to meet you, too! grin i'd really like to get together sometime! and go shopping!? laugh darling, you had me there! i think im gona be in NYC later on this month, too!

Originally Posted By: Jon McKenzie, from another thread
oh, wow! that's awesome! laugh i had no idea there was so many famous novas here! Thanks, Liberteen! i really like you work, by the way. grin you too, Caramel Bath! shocked

Hey, sugar. Thanks for the raves; it's always good to chat with a fan. I just found this going through the other thread, and then I realized I hadn't given you a proper hello. If you get down to Miami, say hi, sweetie.

Originally Posted By: Alptraum
Schwuler.

mostly!! grin (thanks, babelfish!)

Originally Posted By: Caramel Bath
Hey, sugar. Thanks for the raves; it's always good to chat with a fan. I just found this going through the other thread, and then I realized I hadn't given you a proper hello. If you get down to Miami, say hi, sweetie.

DEF!! grin i'm sure i'll be in miami at some point! I'll totally stop by!

Originally Posted By: SuperCav
Hey, half the time I walk around in a wet suit... In public... With no shame. Comes with the territory.

Welcome aboard, Jon!

Totally! you'd think youd get apass, being a nova, but nooooo. then again, most people don't know with me. whistle

Archived