Aberrant RPG - My new game

Karpomatic

Well, I just got back from running the prolog to my new series. I think the players were happy with the ending. Working 3 eruptions into the same stressful situation was cool. Its set in LA 2 weeks before Slider is murdered. I figured that would give them enough time to get used to each other and their powers before I run the adventure in the Storytellers screen. The rules lawyer in the group is running a gravity controller so he's making sure he gets his quantums worth. I've also got a sea water version of the human torch and a police detective with boost and a lot of megas. I'll post more on this session later and let you know how its going. Its nice to vent after the game to someone thats interested but, not involved.

Also, my group could use another player. If you're in the South Jersey area and by that I mean Williamstown/Vineland/Millville area and want to join in, drop me a line. Thanks all.

Sort of, Chosen. I started doing my reading and preparing for this game back in December. I've never run the setting and hadn't played in it for 6 or 7 years so I had a lot of remembering to do. I'm picking up what books I can from Ebay and am running into some trouble. I have a lot on PDF but, it helps to have the book at the table. So, I'll keep you all posted and any ideas you wanna throw out is fine with me.

Archived