Absences

GDP_ST

Sorry to all those who cared about my dropping off the face of the planet.

To cut a long and overly-complicated story short, my grandma died, my mother and father were having trouble coping with the death, the funeral and fending off the various relatives who wanted to argue about the old lady's last wishes, so I went down to lend my best shouting voice to the "respect her wishes" camp, not to mention prop up my parents and be one of the pallbearers (one of her wishes smile )

Now that the dust has settled and the various disgruntled not-distant-enough relatives have crawled back into their holes, I'm back again.

See you all on the boards! laugh

My condolences. If your grandmother was anything close to the gentleman you've proven yourself to be, then I'm sure she was a wonderful woman and the world is a bit darker without her light.

Best wishes to you and your family (even the not-distant-enough ones).

Glad to see you back Procyon.

I'm with Rev on this one. My grandfather passed away just over a year ago, and we're still experiencing the emotional fallout from his death; I think most of us can understand what a difficult time is had by those who've lost a loved one. I'm very, very sorry for your loss, and though I'm incredibly pleased to see you back, I don't think anyone would be crass enough to begrudge you "down time" when/if you needed it.