Aberrant RPG - An Uncertain Universe: Canon Or Not?

Vixen

Just what it says. This is the official by-the-numbers vote on whether or not AUU is canon or not. The majority vote has swung over the line 3 or 4 times already, and so: this poll has a timer of 2 weeks on it, and whatever it sits at past that point is the verdict I shall accept, unless the Directors decide to render it non-canon regardless.

Those with alts, please: vote fairly and vote only once.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sakurako Endeavor Hino:
You should have had it as just yes and no. The fence sitters could go to the third option as "undecided" and waste their vote.
Forcing someone like me to make a choice about something I know little of isn't going to get her an informed decision. At least this way she'll know I didn't have a preference or I didn't really care.

That said; I'm still reading. I'll vote before the deadline. It'll probably be a yes or no.

I'm being asked whether I feel I can play in the universe described by Vixen and if any of her descriptions or situations described in the story violate my views on how the aberrant universe is or should be. Even after reading, I may come back with "undecided" no matter what effect that has on the outcome of the poll.

It's only a hypothetical at the moment. I'll get back to you after I've finished the story.

Okay, this thing should have closed by now, so...

The final tally comes in at:

Canon: 9 votes (39%)

Non-Canon: 7 votes (30%)

Don't care: 7 votes (30%)

So it appears AUU is canon - at least, for the moment. Since the directors are doubtlessly having a similar discussion, I shall wait and see...