Adventure! RPG: Dark Tidings - Table Talk

jameson (ST)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the lack of posting everyone, I sprained my ankle later on in the week, and have not been around internet since that point, since I've been staying at my boyfriend's place (he's on the ground floor, I'm on level 2. Going to my place on a sprained ankle is kinda daunting, really).

Hopefully I'll be getting back to work tomorrow, and I'll be able to talk to you guys then. smile

• 2 weeks later...

Posting for this game has slowed way down. Is there something wrong with the game or is this an issue of people's time? I really don't feel it is too much to ask for regular posts.

I need feedback on this. I need to know if this game is dead in the water and should be shut down or not. Please sounds off and let myself and the other players know what is keeping you all from regular posting.

It is not a question of time in my case. I got enough capacity but maybe I picked a wrong concept or it is not working out as I had in mind.

I do have an interesting thing running now with Ben so in terms of goals and reasons to stay in the game I got my fair share. I don't know if it is my general unfamiliar/noobishness that keeps me from posting but most of the time I read posts and don't know what I should add to it. frown

I am still trying to find a balance in posting with the new burden of keeping ItB updated semi-regularly. I apologize for my slowdown. I'm still enjoying the game and want to keep it going. Just give me some time to absorb the new load.

I'm sorry to tell you guys, but I've decided to bow out of this game. I'm having trouble connecting to the game world and setting of !Adventure which doesn't seem to be my cup of tea. I enjoyed playing Catori so far but I'm not having as much fun as I should which is part of the reason I post so little.

I spoke with Jameson in chat - he knows about me leaving DT.

*waves*

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be honest. I'm sincerely divided. I have had a tough time getting a bead on Mia - I have her personality down, but she's not terribly useful in a fight since I didn't want to make another kung-fu superhuman, yet surviving a fight is what she's best at other than research. And most of the time, with research, I wind up just repeating what the GM tells me.

I'll take the blame on this one, since I built her that way. I am not sure what the solution to it is, though. With low Dex and the high cost of attributes, it would take quite a lot of XP to turn her into a decent fighter - and I'm not that happy with her other role in research.

I don't like to do this but my ability to enjoy this game has gone down tremendously and we've lost more than 50% of players so I am going to shut this down. Apologies to those of you still into it, perhaps someday we could return, but I really don't know.

Time of death: 2:09 pm (EST) April 23rd, 2009

RIP

*takes off hat and observes a moment of silence*

I'm sorry to see it go. I was enjoying it, but I know how hard it is when people start dropping, and post rates decline. I myself am partly to blame on that front, and I apologize for that. It's been harder and harder for me to find time lately...

I will try to do better for the remaining games I'm in.

Archived