Aberrant RPG - Body Modification: Extra Health Levels

Ptesan-Wi

This isn't so much a poll to figure out how things are handled on N!Prime, as it is a poll to see personal preferences.

Body Modification: Extra Health Levels is a topic of much discussion -- the crux of it being, how many times can you take the mod? There's a ton of schools of thought on this, and I'm just going to lay them out, from least to most permissive. Read the choices carefully; this is fairly involved.

Feel free to explain your preferences to your heart's desire.

• 2 weeks later...

You can take as many instances of Body Modification: Extra Health Levels as you have Endurance, with Bruised and Maimed as separate categories; Example: with 3 Endurance, you can spend no more than 3 nova points on extra Bruised levels, and no more than 3 nova points on extra Maimed health levels.

1 Vote.

You can take up to 5 (or your Quantum, if higher than 5) instances of Body Modification: Extra Health Levels, cumulative (both Bruised and Maimed); Example: with 3 Quantum, you can spend no more than 5 nova points on extra Bruised and/or Maimed health levels.

2 Votes.

You can take up to 5 (or your Quantum, if higher than 5) instances of Body Modification: Extra Health Levels, with Bruised and Maimed as separate categories; Example: with 3 Quantum, you can spend no more than 5 nova points on extra Bruised levels, and no more than 5 nova points on extra Maimed health levels.

9 Votes.

You can take as many instances of Body Modification: Extra Health Levels as you care to purchase; there is no cap.

9 Votes.

These really aren't seperate catagories. What we have is "no restrictions" (i.e. the last group), and "restrictions at various levels". Speaking as one of the "2" vote, while I'd prefer to see more restrictions, if the choice is between "None" and "Fewer than I'd Wish", I have to go with the later one.