Aberrant RPG - Damn this game rocks!

Just ran the first game in a 1998 serie (titled "The Dawn Of Power") and I had forgotten how much fun Aberrant actually was smile.gif.

Didn't have much problem having the guys stick together either... they all erupted at the same spot and pretty much stay together because they can relate to the "what the fuck is happening?" feeling they have.

None of them as Aberration tho, so they are pretty much enjoying themselves... heck, the Teke flied and clowned around in front of news cameras!

Now I'm wondering if I should let them steal portman's spotlight. They erupted 30 minutes after him on N-day. However, unlike Portman, they were caught in action on tape and were pretty much broadcasted the same night all over the nation...

What city did they erupt in? Market area is important. Also, did they save lives? Portman saved a bus full of children in New York. Three major networks are based in NYC. Atlanta has CNN, of course. Southern California doesn't suck, either. If it was in Canada, then it would dominate national news, but be second fiddle to Americas news overload. Chalk it up to American arrogance. Sorry.

Good luck with the game.

Erupted in Seattle...

Did they saves lives?

Well, they all erupted because of a terrorism bombing...

One of the thing captured on tape is of the TK throwing rubbles and flipped over car into the sea while another guy is healing wounded and people that were under the debris...

Another one used his molecular manipulation to turn debris into water, thus freeing the way for more conventional security (cops, firemen, ambulance) to come in.

So yeah, I would say they did save lives (and a lot of what they did is on tape.))

Just my suggestion, mind you.

Run them as the celebs of the hour. For weeks, they should be more famous, but the Portman picture should be the one that is remembered as that "Quintessential Moment" when the world changed.

They should have their names spoken in the same light as Pax and some of the other first ones, though. For good or ill.

Archived