Aberrant: Phoenix Rising - Table Talk: Phoenix Rising

jameson (ST)

I'm not sure what to 'defend' with vs Doug's 7 successes. Raider is in agreement with him, but feels that one last effort needs to be made to be sure whether the people of the moon are innocent or guilty. The unfortunate part is he was already leaning toward Doug's point of view feeling that they have had thousands of subjective years to do something, and haven't. So given that he is already leaning to Doug's side, it's pretty unlikely that Raider will be able to resist that many successes, but is there anything he can do?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Villainx
I have just found your Aberrant Game Page.
Pretty awesome stuff.
We are trying to get as many users on this FB Group to try and start a community and maybe get the game back into print.
Could you pass around the link?
Thanks!
(Oh, I do read your game, its pretty slick)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aberrant/180159907933

Thank you for the compliment.

I have an approved ending story for Gregory should the rest of you wish to write a collaborative fiction. Unfortunately, I will be gone for the month of April, so it will have to start in May. I have a few days before I leave so, we can discuss who wants to be involved.

It can take place at any time. Maybe everyone has a reunion to find out what happened to Gregory. He was a friend and his welfare would have been a concern for everyone. Maybe they try and track down KB as well.

As I said though, it will have to start in May because Uncle Sam needs me for the rest of April. We will be simulating the actual conditions of deployment in Iraq and Afghanistan, so there will be no internet communication at all. Maybe my grandmother will pass away so I can come home for a few days and make a few posts. (BTW: All my grandparents are already dead)

Archived