7x2 - 2 Quantum

1X1 for a bank ground

nova points

6 for two tainted Quantum dots, bring it up to 5

15 point for three dots of matter cham.

5 points for attributes

2 points on skills

1 point on back grounds.

I think that leaves me with one point. I am not sure if my math is right. Lacking the books and such.

Here's my character revised

Physical: Strength 2 Dexterity(nimble)5 Stamina(enduring)5

Social: Charisma 1 Appearance 2 Manipulation 3

Mental: Perception 4 Wits 4 Intelligence 4

Mega: Stamina Regeneration

Skills: Might 1 Computer 2 Intrusion 2 Awareness 2 Arts 2 Athletics(Dodge) 3 Stealth (Hide in Shadows) 3 Subterfuge 1 Martial Arts 1 Legerdemain (pick pockets) 2 Resistance 3 Endurance 3 Intimidation 2 Streetwise 2(Fence, Black Market)

Backgrounds: Resources 2 Node 2 Attunement 2 Cipher 1

Quantum: 4 Willpower: 5 Initiative: 9 Quantum Pool: 28 Taint: 4

Powers:

Homunculus 4

Immobilize 1 extra:Intangible

Invisibility 1

Comet,

Regarding the Creaper.

1) With 6 specialities he can't buy all his Quantum with bonus points, so (I think) that gives him 33 nova points.

2) I count 20 points of merits for your bonus points, and either 6 or 8 points of flaws depending on whether you count Compulsion: Stealing as -2 or -4. I think you still have either 1 or 3 unspent points there.

3) You only have 23 dots of Attributes, but you have 4's in Endurance and Resistance. I don't recall whether you can go above 3 with the "3 free" dots, it may just raise you to 3 but my book isn't here. (Oddly I've never had this issue come up before).

Here ya go peeps. Lapis.

Nicknames: Ty.

Occupations: Chemist.

Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record

Identity: Uknown. To date Tyler Cole has kept the secret of his eruption to himself.

Aliases: ‘Philosophi Lapis’, or ‘Lapis’

Place of birth: Santa Monica, California

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: Mai Cole (mother) and Alan Cole (Father)

Allegiance: None

Base of Operations: None, no base.

Height: 6 feet. 0 inches.

Weight: 210lbs

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Brown

Distinguishing Marks: Aside from a few childhood scars, none.

Strength Level: Lapis possesses superhuman strength, which enables him to lift/press over 10 times (one ton) his own body weight with out the assistance of additional powers.

Known Quantum Powers: Lapis possesses the ability to duplicate at will the physical properties of anything he touches or that touches him. This power extends to both animate and inanimate objects and certain forms of energy. The matter of Lapis’s body undergoes a material and physiological change so that his body becomes composed of the matter or energy with which he is making contact. While he is in this altered state, he still possesses his sentience despite the fact that his brain is now composed of the same material all the rest of him. Among the more ordinary materials he has transformed into include steel, stone, wood, and glass. More unusual have been transformations into water, fire, snow, and helium, silk, thermal and light. The limitations on his abilities are as yet unknown.

Abilities/Special Skills: Dr. Cole is a brilliant materials scientist who studies the structures and chemical properties of various materials to develop or enhance existing products. Determining ways to strengthen or combine materials or develop new materials for use in a variety of products. His work mostly encompasses natural and synthetic materials used in a wide range of structures made of metals, ceramics, and rubber, as well as studies into superconducting materials, graphite materials, integrated-circuit chips, and fuel cells.

Weapons Used: None.

Personality: Tyler Cole lives for his work. Unfortunately it leaves him little time for anything else. On the rare occasions he decides to leave the lab he enjoys rock climbing and is surprisingly quite athletic for a science geek. He is relatively anti social, preferring to complete most experiments on his own (so he knows where to find anything he needs), and being alone with his exercise allows him time to think about things that could better help his research.

On the inside he is actually a very caring a decent man, his lifestyle and lack of social graces generally call him away from any real ties that could allow people to get to know him better. If approached and spoken too he quite kind and polite, but tends to mumble from time to time as his thoughts wander while he calculated formulae and performs mental lab work in his head.

Personal Interests: Rock climbing, and work, work, work…

Birth Name: Tyler Cole

Alias: Philosophi Lapis, or Lapis (roughly, Philosiphers Stone)

Nature: Analyst

Eruption: Rock climbing incident.

Allegiance: None.

Physical: Strength ●●●, Dexterity ●●, Stamina ●●●

Athletics ●●, Endurance ●●●, Might ●●, Resistance ●●●

Social: Charisma ●●, Manipulation ●●, Appearance ●●

Command ●, Etiquette ●, Style ●, Subterfuge ●

Mental: Perception ●●●●, Intelligence ●●●●, Wits ●●

Academics ●●●, Computer ●, Engineering ●●, Investigation ●●●, Linguistics ●●, Science ●●●, Survival ●

Backgrounds: Backing ●, Followers ●, Influence ●, Node ●, Resources ●●●

Mega-Attributes: Strength ●, Stamina ●, Intelligence ●

Enhancements: Strength (Shockwave), Stamina (Regeneration), Intelligence (Eidetic Memory)

Powers: Armor ●, Matter Chameleon ●

Extras:

Strengths: Armor (None), Matter Chameleon (Permanent)

Weaknesses: Armor (None), Matter Chameleon (None)

Willpower: ●●●

Quantum: ●●●●●

Quantum Pool: 30

Taint: ●

Aberrations: None

Quote:
Lapis possesses the ability to duplicate at will the physical properties of anything he touches or that touches him. This power extends to both animate and inanimate objects and certain forms of energy. The matter of Lapis’s body undergoes a material and physiological change so that his body becomes composed of the matter or energy with which he is making contact. While he is in this altered state, he still possesses his sentience despite the fact that his brain is now composed of the same material all the rest of him. Among the more ordinary materials he has transformed into include steel, stone, wood, and glass. More unusual have been transformations into water, fire, snow, and helium, silk, thermal and light. The limitations on his abilities are as yet unknown.

The Power you describe sounds like Matter Chamelion, not Matter Creation.

Long,

If my addition is correct, Mech has 27 extra skills. Assuming you paid 5 nova points you're 3 under, if you paid 4 then you're 3 over. Similarly I think you have an extra attribute dot left to give out. You don't say what your dot in "Bodymorph Metal" is mimicing, if it's mimicing the claws then the character balances (rounding ability and attribute costs up), but you might as well get Claws+AP.

Revenant,

Looks like everything balances, good job. Even with "Permanent" the character looks balanced to me (presumably you still pay juice to switch MC to other elements)... but as I've said, I'm not a mod.

Originally Posted By: David 'Dr. Troll' Smith
Revenant,

Looks like everything balances, good job. Even with "Permanent" the character looks balanced to me (presumably you still pay juice to switch MC to other elements)... but as I've said, I'm not a mod.

Well, I appreciate the fair vote. I agree with you, obviously swtiching forms I would consider reactivation of the power, so that makes perfect sense.

Also please note, he does not have attunement. Any time he uses this power it's safe to assume his clothes are shredded and I'm sure he has none at home that'll fit a stone/metal/fire/gas body. Heh.

Basically yes, legally he can stay in a chosen form for as long as he likes, however I made sure it would be very impractical for him to do so. His job requires a certain manual dexterity that I can't see him capable of achieving in any form but his human one.

That's not to say in the future he may not learn to attune clothing, but that's what role play is for.

This is me!!!

Nicknames: Tori

Legal Status: United States Citizen, no criminal record

Identity: Public (she'll erupt when this goes live, and it will be a publicly known eruption)

Nova Name: Tesla

Place of Birth: Saint Louis, Missouri

Martial Status: Married for six years to O'Neal Hazelton

Known Relatives: Parents, one brother, one sister, two aunts, three nephews, father-in-law, brother-in-law

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Weight: 127 lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Known Quantum Powers: Not currently known at game's beginning

Quantum Powers: Toril controls both halves of electromagnetism to, at this point, very minor levels.

History: Toril didn't intend to become a teacher until her college advisor directed her towards education, seeing that the young woman both enjoyed the role of mentor and had a comfortable way of relating to people. Originally, she desired to be an electrical engineer, but took her advisor's counseling to heart and changed her field to education instead. Once there, she realized she hadn't made a mistake. She married right out of college, and after several years finally landed the position of teaching the Gifted & Talented class.

Physical: Strength ● Dexterity ●●● Stamina ●●

Social: Charisma ●●● Appearance ●●● Manipulation ●●

Mental: Perception ●●● Wits ●●● Intelligence (Bright) ●●●●

Mega: Perception ● (Electromagnetic Vision, High-End Electromagnetic Scan)

Skills: Academics ●● Computer ●● Science ●● Engineering (Electrical) ●●● Drive ● Awareness ●● Arts ● Biz ● Rapport ●● Style ●● Subterfuge ● Command ● Etiquette ●● Perform ● Resistance ●●● Endurance ●●●

Backgrounds: Resources ●● Node ●● Contact ● Allies ● Attunement ●

Quantum: ●●●●● Willpower: ●●●●●●● Initiative: 6 Quantum Pool: 30 Taint:●

Powers: Magnetic Mastery ● (Magnetokinesis) Elemental Mastery (Electricity) ● (Storm)

BP - QuantumX2 = 14, Specialty = 1

NP - WillpowerX4 = 4, QuantumX2 = 10, Magnetic MasteryX1 = 5, Elemental Mastery X1 = 5, Mega PerceptionX1 = 3, Extra Enhancement = 3

Okay here is a breakdown on how I spent my points

Bp 15

Flaws

vengeful -2

eufiber rejection -2

compulsion stealing -4

Total bonus points =23

x2 Quantum =14

+ 5 specialities = 5

+2 willpower = 4

Total bonus points spent =23

Nova points

4 dots of Homunculus tainted for a cost of 12np

1 dot of immobilize with extra for a cost of 5np

1 dot of Invisibility for a cost of 3np

Mega-stam 3np

+1 Quantum 5np

+6 attributes 2np

Total 30np

I'll move the extra dot in endurance and resistance to computer and Inrusion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Weaver

Strength 2

Dex 3

Athletics 2, Drive 1, Martial Arts 2, Stealth 3

Stamina 2

Endurance 3, Resistance 3

Perception 3

Awareness 2

Intelligence 3

Academics 1, Bureaucracy 1, Computer 1, Intrusion 2

Wits 4

Arts 3, Biz 1, Rapport 1, Weave 5

Appearance 4

Intimidation 1, Style 3 (Spec: Fashion)

Manipulation 3

Streetwise 1, Subterfuge 2

Charisma 3

Command 1, Etiquette 1, Perform 1

Backgrounds

Eufiber 5

Resources 3

Backing 5 (Fashion Company)

Influence 2 (Fashion)

Mentor (Former Design School Teacher) 2

Willpower 5

Quantum 4

Mega-Atts

M-Dex 1 (Fast Tasks)

M-Wits 1 (Natural Empath)

M-App 1 (Appearance Alteration)

Powers

Healing 1, lvl 3, Q Min 4

Immobilize 1, lvl 2, Q Min 1

Intuition 1, lvl 1, Q Min 1

Merits

Eufiber Attuned (3 levels) -3 Bonus points

Flaws

Weak sense: Vision +1 Bonus points

Enemy: Jealous Pre-Eruption Rival (Weaker/Humiliate) +2 Bonus points

Attributes

7 Social, 5 Mental, 3 Physical

Bonus Points

15 Bonus Points (Base points)

-14 (+2 Quantum)

-1 (Style Spec)

+3 (Flaws)

-3 (Merits)

Nova Points

30 Nova Points (Base)

-5 (+1 Quantum)

-9 (+1 M-Dex, +1 M-Wits, +1 M-App)

-2 (+2 Willpower)

-2 (+12 Abilities: +2 Martial Arts, +1 Stealth, +2 Intrusion, +5 Weave, +1 Style, +1 Etiquette)

-2 (+10 Backgrounds: +5 Backing, +1 Resources, +2 Influence, +2 Mentor)

-1 (+3 Attributes: +1 Dex, +1 Per, +1 Int)

-5 (+1 Healing, Lvl 3 power, Q Min: 4)

-3 (+1 Immobilize, Lvl 2 power, Q Min 1)

-1 (+1 Intuition, Lvl 1 power, Q Min 1)

Birth Name: Robert Lambert

Alias: Alpha

Nature: Survivor

Eruption: Wild animal attack

Allegiance: Independant

Physical:

Strength ●●●●●

-Brawl ●●●●●

-Might ●●●●●

Dexterity ●●●●●

-Athletics ●●●●●