Aberrant: 2011 - OpNet - 2008: Approved Systems Poll #1

Singularity

There seems to be a relative consensus regarding some of the issues in the Approved Systems thread, hence I'm posting a poll for that as well. There will be two questions dealing with starting characters and the approved resouces. However, this poll will not address more specific issues (such as the discussion of specific uses of the Strength/Weakness system), it's meant to deal with these two general topics. This poll will be open until 10:00 PM Monday, September 11th.

And once again: if you do not record your votes in a reply to this thread your votes will not be counted.

Yes and no. I think that any other powers that are added should be first talked about and if a power in game can do it, use that power.If you have power that is not in the game and no other power can do it, then you write up a new power and get it done. The new power would have to be looked over by the board and reasoned out, but I think it  is better to have limited way to change than none.

While we've lost the initial poll, I think it's pretty clear that everyone has agreed to stick to standard character creation as found in the core book as well as the generally accepted resources being the published books and Brainwaves.

I'll get another poll working on some of the details going later today and I'll post in the Approved Systems Thread regarding some sticky details I think we might need to talk about before polling (as in I need some options before making a poll regarding said things).

Archived