I was wondering if people could give me a list of any abilities that appear in books other than the core rules and the players Guide. I only have those two books, but I need the information. Thanks in advance smile.gif

I know there are some good ones in the Directive book. But I can't think of any others. Maybe you could use some from other WW books. Abilities are abilities, I don't see why most of them couldn't translate.

Quote:
Originally posted by Apep:
I know there are some good ones in the Directive book. But I can't think of any others. Maybe you could use some from other WW books. Abilities are abilities, I don't see why most of them couldn't translate.

Although, unless you're going for the supernatural element in your Aberrant game, I'd probably suggest ditching the supernatural-type abilities. That sort of goes without saying, I know, but always nice to point out...

I was hoping someone could post a list of the abilities that appeared in other books. I hate having to go out and buy all these books just for one thing. Could someone help me please?

Okay, here are the abilities from the directive book:

Analysis, Shadowing, Thougth Disipline, Tradecraft.

If you need more info on them let me know.

there are also backgrounds: favors, rank, equipment.

There is also a whole bunch of technology and weaopons, I won't go into those unless you want me to. The Elites book has a lot of tech also. Soooo, tell me what you want and I'll hook you up.

Archived