Aberrant: Nova Reality - Parent Conference

Access

March 30, 2016

Access wasn't quite sure why he vounteered to do this, but he fealt it was a public service to the city. He was pre-emptively keeping out the rif-raf, at least that's the weak excuse for justifying the waste of time he volunteered for.

-----------

Access' vidscreen he had built into his glasses lit up as he was making his phone call. Somebody picked up on the other end of the line and answered "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Mrs. Johnston of 2217 North Street Apartment C? My name is Access, I would like to have a meeting with you concerning your son."

The voice on the other end sounded a bit concerned when it replied. "Yes, is he...is he alright?" He could discern from her voice that she thought something had happened to him.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't meen to give such an implication as that one, he's just taken to some extracurricular activites that could prove detrimental to his permanent record. I would just like to have a conference with you and him, to discuss his talents. This is just a call to setup that meeting." He can sense her relief over the phone, of course the face he's monitoring her breathing, and her pulse through the phone, but that's just SOP for Access, and his eternal quest for data. "You can just call me back at this same number when you have a conference date in mind." On his end of the phone an alarm sounded. "I'm sorry Mrs. Johnston, but I have to go, something has just came up. I look forward to talking to you and your son."

Archived