Aberrant: Nova Reality - St. Patrick's Day

Sakurako Hino

"Jager, you know how rashly Sakurako thinks. The moment she sees an obstacle, she reacts harshly. I don't think she'll be our worry much longer, or she'll become twice the problem. Or then again, she'll dissapear again. I don't really care either way, she's a fucked up kid without being a taint-ridden mad scientist."

He chomps on another one of his dogs.

"If you ask me, we should kick her out. Might straighten her up. She feels a connection to us, perhaps some tough love will straighten her out."

Jager nods to Sean then looks to DigiGeist.

"We don't kick people out for wanting to be different, Digi. Hell, we are all a bit different ... and we all have jobs to do."

As he gets ready to leave,

"Personally, I hope she stays. I think she needs us as much as we need her."

"I don't know Jager... she has a history of bailing when things even get remotely rough."

He smirks. "Whatever she does, I'm not gonna get in the way as long as she doesn't mess with me. Now... I gotta check out the docks like you said. I spent 3 days putting in those cameras and I'm not gonna have my hard work destroyed like that. I'm stubborn as hell."

He starts to walk out, then realizes something. He pulls out a nicely wrapped chili dog. "Want one? Forgot to ask."

Archived