[OpNet] Bounce, Bounce, Bounce....

Ghostwriter

Please dig deep in your pockets and donate. It is only with your dollars that a cure will be found for those unfortunates that continue to suffer the dibilitating affects of Concrete Allergy and Deceleration Trauma disorders.

Thank you. This has been a public service announcement.

Quote:
Originally posted by Endeavor:
You liked jumping off roofs as a kid, didn't you, Jager? ~.^
It wasn't so much jumping off the roof, as jumping FOR that branch/roof-top/car-port/camper/trailer ect. If that pesky gravity thing hadn't kept getting in the way.

As Tarot has graciously pointed out, CA/DT research is woefully underfunded, so in this season of giving, dig deep.

Okay, now this is something I can honestly say I know nothing about intellectually or factually but I think maybe I've found your problem with learning to fly. Instead of flapping your arms try flapping your wings.

laugh

How wild is that wild? I may still learn something new in nearly every encounter but I got introduced to numerical combinations by the morning of my second day in Ibiza.

I know that I have to flap my wings instead of my arms, honey, but do you know what it's like to develop a new pair of appendages? Telling my body that the feathered things on my back are what make me fly instead of the things with hands stuck on them is very hard. Knowledge doesn't equal instinct.

Let me put it this way - Slattern starts orgies just by walking into a room. With my mood swings, it isn't healthy for me to be around her. I'm a one-man lady, but I can't help my urges.

Maybe, but Slattern just doesn't seem that bad to me. I could be a case of different expectations. What I have noticed is that what she incites isn't orgies of physical gratification so much as raw passion. She doesn't direct it, you do. She doesn't decide what you feel passionate about, you do. Her sitting for me was one of the most intense experiences I've had yet and we didn't even touch each other.

Nope, no idea what a new appendage is like to operate. However, I'm thinking that without the instinct or experience to work them you might want to try some physical therapy. Range of motion, basic fitness, etc. Those things are there for a reason and not using them might be part of what pushes you to the wall emotionally. Think of it like being a runner who decides to spend a week or a month laying in bed all day. Can't be good.

Quote:
Originally posted by Regan 'Saimhe' McLachlan:

Let me put it this way - Slattern starts orgies just by walking into a room. With my mood swings, it isn't healthy for me to be around her. I'm a one-man lady, but I can't help my urges.
I do not think Slattern has anything to fear from you, Ms. McLachlan.

Quote:
Originally posted by Endeavor:
Okay... this bouncing thing, let me guess, it surrounds you in a ball of impact absorbing gel that pretty much does the work a parachute would?
She's wearing slime?!?!?!?

[size:6] EWW!

Call me a skeptic but I'm think there's some other fashion accessories overlooked along the way. There has to have been.
wink

I didn't use a gel, since the framing structure would have needed to be strong enough to absorb the forces applied by the gel. Instead, I used strong molecular chains (similar to carbon nanotubes, but more sturdy) that are woven so that they curl into springs.

So, she's not wearing slime. Just a very thin mattress. smile Glad it's working well.

Archived