[OpNet] Fall From Grace

Ghostwriter

I've left Utopia. I'm sure you've all heard the news by now. I can't go into too many details beyond the announcement because of the gag order on me.

I hope that this makes you happy, Charr. I've left Utopia under almost the worst circumstances possible.

I hope it makes you happy, because my life is in utter ruins.

Fall from Grace?

You got run out on a rail under the circumstances of declining to be chemically mind mind fucked into a happy little nova singing Hi goddamn Ho every morning. You're scared shitless right now but you think I don't know about the freedom you felt the moment you decided to tell them to fuck off? Don't even try that angsty bullshit on me.

Your life among the zips is in ruin. How the fuck can someone take a trashed out knickknack in their hand, restore it to perfect condition and still depend on others to validate every aspect of thier life. Stop acting like a crack whore.

Hey, congrats by the way. Welcome to the one race. And no, you won't be getting a Teragen membership card. Not from me anyway.

Au contraire mon ami. Let skip your endless rambling monologues and the process of witty banter back and forth to skip directly to the answer to the question you should have asked, Frankie.

Pain serves a purpose but a very limited one.

You still can't figure out the question but at least you have the answer. I didn't expect much more than that. wink

Quote:
Regan 'Codex' McLachlan:
I've left Utopia. I'm sure you've all heard the news by now. I can't go into too many details beyond the announcement because of the gag order on me.
I just heard. I'm sorry. I know you can't go into details... but they are obvious.

Quote:
Regan 'Codex' McLachlan:
I've left Utopia under almost the worst circumstances possible...because my life is in utter ruins.
Regan... you were burning out. As bad as leaving is, staying would have eventually been worse.

As for your life, rebuild it. Start over and lessen the weight you carry.

Archived