[OpNet] 9-16-2015: (PUB) Almost there...

Sakurako Hino

October 15th is when the last bit of infrastructure is in place, and the Tokyo Bureau of the Advanced Disaster Response agency will be ready to serve.

Now don't get me wrong, I look foreward to this, but my god... look at my official titles...

Sakurako Hino

ADR Founder and President

ADR District #1; Tokyo Field Coordinator

The duties pretty much have me hooking up and sharing vital information between the Ambulance, Fire, and Rescue parts of the ADR system. Easy for me to do especially in times of emergency where I will have to coordinate with several agencies. I will also be the top of the chain of command.

*sigh*

This is what torques me, they have been sending MULTIPLE concepts for DRESS UNIFORMS?

Come on people, this isn't a photo-op thing. I indended this organization to be a FULLY REALIZED orginazation built around it's primary function. Saving lives and protecting them from disasters. As well as coordinating with the standard Police, Fire, and Medical agencies to form the most efficient civil protection agency on the planet.

And they want me to make Dress Uniforms... The only things I've made for the different divisions to wear is their duty gear. Something I'm proud of... I'd rather they be ready 24/7 than to make them look like some civilian military-wannabe group.

Meh... it's Japan. It's all about image.

Well, even police forces and fire departments have dress uniforms. If you're going to be saving lives and doing important work, you're going to get invited to important people's parties. Duty uniforms are made for working in, but dress uniforms also serve a purpose.

My strong recommendation is that you pick something, or design it yourself. Otherwise, it will be picked for you, and I doubt you'll like it.

If you want, I happen to know a nova designer. He's a Swede whose nova name is 'The Style'. If you want, I'll give you his number.

Heh, no, I think I'll do it. Or at least look at a few designs they propose as well.

I'd rather design this myself, so that if anyone wearing the uniform was caught in some sort of situation, they would be partially prepared.

Unlike the duty suits I've designed and made. Those will be the paramount of safety and an example for search and rescue equipment.

Okay, either they want to have a big opening of the ADR on New Years, or they're crossing t's and dotting i's.

Because that's how delayed the ADR is right now.

Oh well, they are looking over the different designs I submitted anyways.

They said the medic uniform was the most top notch, and uncharacteristic for what they expected out of me.

My talents are being pushed... I love it! ^_^

Archived