[OpNet] June 27, 2015: (PUB) Success.

Sakurako Hino

I more than any.

I was... quite wavering before Samhra sent me a signal, pretty much saying he "woke up" in a few good feet of muck.

Everyone that helped did a great job. If I did it alone, it would have been to slow, and well, I don't think ANYONE would want to be encased in such gunk for hours after they wake up in it.

I especially thank Timeslip. The future Ms. Long. ^_^ She was incredibly brave.

Oh dear, that's right. I let you stay on untill I head back for the US for a bit. Although... some things are going on that may change that plan. Won't let on to it, but watch the news. I'm... sorta happy about it. Not pleased at the timing though, but it is... positive.

Yes, it had to deal with those guys in black suits that pulled up the other day. They were Japanese, and they weren't gonna arrest me for braking my "exile" when I rescued Conduit. They strangely enough congratulated me.

But, I, under an agreement, can't reveal what it is that has me feeling more neutral to my home country.

But, I will take you home, Conduit. Least I can do for a friend. My cat has taken a liking to you. Then again, Yomiko likes everyone that feeds her.

Conduit...we need to party again. Maybe this time I won't storm out after I have my jam on the piano.

Endeavor, you are truly a courageous soul. You will defenitely have a place in the eternal resting place of your respective beliefs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Endeavor:
I especially thank Timeslip. The future Ms. Long. ^_^ She was incredibly brave.
I was just a part of the team, Sakurako; we all did our parts, and that's why it worked.

Damn, it feels strange for me to type that, after having been a loner for so long. This whole "working with others" thing could become habit-forming.

Archived