[OpNet] 11-25-2014: (PUB) - Jeeze, I'm a pack-rat!

Sakurako Hino

Sakurako.gif

Mood: Embarassed.

Music: Loud banging of construction.

Hey guys. I just realized something.

1: To all my friends in the US, Happy Thanksgiving. I forget which day, so if it's early or late, sorry. >_<

2: I just realized that... I got too much junk! I'm deciding to sell off a lot of it, as you guys already know by reading the N!Prime forums, or the other forums I have posted this on. Hopefully some people won't mind buying some goodies.

No, I'm not selling my cosplay costume collection. No, you can't get the spacesuit I wore to Europa. No, you can't by a mega-colossal-titanic death-ray.

Erm... and no, you can't buy a single sailor suit from me either... *cough* ^.^ Joking, of course... eheheh....

Huh?

Meh, I don't need the darned thing anyways. Tell you what. Promise me you won't try to take over the world with it, and I'll give you the mini-sub. It seats 6 comfortably, and has consumibles for 2 weeks.

You'll have to be trained how to use it though, I wouldn't want to have you dive too deep and crush yourself like you were in a tin-can getting recycled.

If you really want it that badly you shoulda said so.

AV11.gif I was only joking, Sak.

I will take it though. Don't worry about the training. I learn quickly, my karma is good and I have smart friends.

How many torpedos does this have? I only ask because we might want to go fishing. I'll trade the sarcastic robot with the terrible accent for extra torpedos.

AV10.gif Well... I didn't really want sushi anyway. At least it can fly. Right?

Just kidding. Glad to take it off your hands and thanks. I was planning on taking my date down to the docks tonight anyway. I'll check into how I go about renting pier space.

AV02.gif Much too long a commute but thanks for offering. I'll just keep it down at the docks between the fishing trawler and the weird teardrop shaped boat that floats a couple of feet above the water.

Believe or not, they BOTH belong to novas.

Walker, can you spare me a couple of minutes for moving work? If you'll dump it from there to here I'll provide the beer and sandwiches.

AV05.gifCrush depth?

Oh come on. This is Sakurako Hino you're talking about. I was only half kidding when I joked about the thing being able to fly. Everything she owns is bigger, better and make Utopia flinch when her name gets mentioned.

Plus its got a warranty.

Heh. If it's one thing I don't worry about, it's crush depth.

Except... the mini-sup is only pressure-rated to roughly 5 miles down. After that, I cannot take responsibility for what happens.

But, if it's the marianas trench you wish to see, Why not set up a night of fine dining on the Hikari Maru II? That ship CAN do it.

Tarot, just looking out for your continued breathing...

I can only assume that you two can see more of the EM scale than most, otherwise you gonna be looking at sonar and other similar insturments, although, this Hikari Maru II, she's top of the line?

It will be a pleasure to meet her.

As for the trip, name the time, and the meeting place, and I'll be there.

Okay, I'm officially psyched.

AV02.gif Did you just call me Totem??

Actually the trip sounds like fun except... I'm looking for a good second date idea since the first one didn't go just the way I wanted. Something a little more intimate. And I'd have trouble getting to your new crib. I can't swim across oceans, fly faster than super jets or walk my way to the moon from one second to the next.

It sounds fun though. As long as you're not going in the next week or so I should be able to make it. Thanks for the invite.

AV05.gifSomething incredible. Imaginative. Intimate. And hopefully enough for her to overlook the tidal splash that drenched us when the owner of that teardrop shaped boat I mentioned before took off with us standing on the pier near it.

Oh, like none of you ever had a bad date before.

Yeah I saw it coming, but seeing doesn't actually mean being able to do anything about it except trying to take most of the splash myself. Luckily I have someone on the inside helping me but I really need to do better next time or I'm toast.

Hikari Maru II top of the line? Shit, she's better than the line. She ERASES the line. My mini-sub is a toy. The HM-II... nothing like it.

At one time, I had been designing the HM-III, but the HM-II is SO well designed, durable, and upgradeable, I could have her around for at least 300 years. Minimum.

I'm not braggin either, that's cold hard facts.

And if anyone's interested after my move to have themselves a hell of a time under the surface, give me a ring.

AV02.gif

Look out Saimhe! Its a trap!

[size:1]Saimhe: Today you pay for killing my teacher!

Sakurako: You are too late. Join me now and I will spare you. Oppose me and die.

Saimhe: Never will I accept such dishonor!

Sakurako: Your Falcon Kung Fu is no match for my cunning Aquatic Sphere. Now you die to death!

Sorry. Been watching Kung Fu action flix all night. Jimmy Tiger is the shit!

Archived