[OpNet] (PUB) 7-21-2014: Hello world, where's the pocky?

Sakurako Hino

Sakurako.gif

Mood: Accomplished

Music: The quiet of a South Dakota Prarie

I know, I know old joke.

Well, at the very least, the system admins were gracious enough to let a humble user like myself get some space and time here in my own private playground.

Now, I'm not exactly sure what I'm gonna do with this, but I'm sure I can find a way to use it.

Hrm... a couple interesting things though.

1: Juxtaposition; Tribal culture versus Early 21st century technology...

I notice the tents here at the festival against or near the domes I deployed for the festival to use, and I discovered an irony. No matter how useful and environmentally friendly technology is, the more people stick with what works. I think that's a universal trait shared by Novas and Humans.

2: Cats...

Kuroneko now has a repair bill owed to me. He decided my storage dome at the festival was a scratching toy. Spent multiple hours rummaging through a deflated dome looking for a repair and patching kit. Note to self, increase the kinetic resistance of the envelope fabrics by 50%. Or use the orbital habitat domes next year. Although I think that'd be too... distracting... for the people here from what is the true goal of the event.

3: (No need for a couple) Wrecklessness...

I will have to watch for Totem's tail at all times. I think it has something against me. That, or wear completely impermiable garments so I can easily wipe off spilled beverages or food.

Untill our next meeting. ^_^

Archived