[OpNet] OP POP

Wakinyan

How is it I am getting more fan mail and more OPsites about me now after what happened then before?

Now I have people begging me go back to the XWF, host a television show or kill someone they don't like. It's pretty incredible how one of the worst events in my life have turned out to be the best for others.

Don't get me wrong there are those who honestly seem to care about what happened. But when I get mail saying I could have took Jager if I did X instead of Y it just bewilders me. (And I know you sent one of those Hugin. wink )

It's pretty incredible how one of the worst events in my life have turned out to be the best for others.

Not best, just entertaining, and that only as long as it is at a safe distance over the op-net. As the song goes, It's interesting when people die... This is what being an elite is like... of course in person the reality is much different.

My Fans now a days, are usually either customers or clients. Then again, I make a good amount of money, so I have to be up to standards, and I'm discovering the wonderful world of salaries. As in paying them.

Then again with the current contracts I do have enough to cover my employees with benefits+salary. I'm already seeing unions forming or going in as well. Don't care really. Union labor does far better work. They'll hear no complaints from me.

Every one loves gladiator combat royales. Nodes put the outcome in the realm of uncertainty whether you're talking about one on one matches of fate, XWF shoots or two elites going head to head in Macedonia.

I don't get that many opsites dedicated to me. Sure I'm mentioned on some, a few are dedicated to the characters I created but that's about it. Not much in the way of Pop.

Archived