[OpNet] New home.

Wakinyan

So I have access again and I am tucked comfortably in my hole in the ground.

It's hard to believe where life takes you. So much has changed since the start of the summer this year. So much it threatens to overwhelm me. To much has happened.

Every second the walls close in on me and every moment I find myself having to live in someone else.

Hey ya T-bird, how's it hanging? Still heavy and a little to the left?

Of all the lop-sided novas I ever knew, as soon as you started to see straight you should have seen the problem with listening to one side of a story. Especially if it just happens to play right into what you wanted to hear.

Wheels brudah. Wheels inside wheels. Yeah, you're finally standing up and congrats to you for that. But now you got to figure out what you're looking at. What the fuck do you care about a loser like Lotus anyway?

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Lotus:

Charr, you're no better. You'll be put down eventually as well.

That's what you think Puff Daddy. The futures been seen and I'm here for the long ass haul. But feel free to test that yourself.

HEHhehe.

Lotus idiot won't learn Charr. Wakinyan has it poor enough as it is with this loser breaking into his public journal. Can't we just ignore the idiot too?

Waki, I overheard Carver talking to Samhra, I don't think she knows I was home, but that's another story. I just wish you the best, and I'll do my best to keep you two away from each other's throats.

Heya Sparkie. Fried anyone lately? laugh

I think the nova's got bigger shit going on, but just for shits and grins let's say you're right. Stranger crap has happened and you're probably due for a cosmic coincidence. So, if you're right, why should I give a break to this asshole? He's cutting T-Bird's journal to act out a personal penis tragedy.

You'll get no response from me. I was just trying to make it a bit nicer for him. Wakinyan is being awfully civil now considering everything. Course I'm probably confusing the hell out of him, my opinion about him changes more than my shoe size.

I'm not threatening, Wakinyan. I'm reminding you that what you say and how you say it will likely come back to haunt you fairly soon.

I know you're not a bad person. But you're being painted that way by the media, and your character will be thoroughly tested during your trial, if you choose to have one. Don't give them any more ammunition than they already have.

Archived