[OpNet] Responsibility.

Wakinyan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakinyan:
I am not a monster.
You sing baby!

I told those yoopee fucks the same thing for the longest time. Turns out they were kind of hesitant to believe me, weren't going to let me out even if they did, but luckily they had lots and lots of really painful shit they wanted to do to learn more about novas. And there are no conjugal visit in their little flea kingdom county jail. Can you believe that bullshit? They had the love god clamped down on a stainless steel table but the thought of me getting a little was just too icky for their noggins. Wasn't too hard to figure out the little chimps having a problem with that first one, what with being chimps and all. The second one - never letting me out even if they did believe me - kind of follows given their happy little playtime philosophy on proper node use. But no conjugal visits?

Fuck that.

Heh.

Oh Baby-girl, I knew you were different in Ibiza. You were handing out smack downs like condoms at a frat party.

I still got the camera footage. N! offered up more money than you'd believe but I said "no." Pandemoium Production offered a sweet little deal with merchandizing, movie rights and op-novels but I said "no." Herr Yoo Pee said to give it up for evidence in the world court and just maybe they'd overlook some of my lesser trangressions. But I said "no."

Actually I said, "Come and get me you mother molesting, alter boy abusing, hypocritical fuckwads. And send the war whores not those pretty posing cum rags in blue and yellow."

Heh.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakinyan:

For what it is worth, I am not sure if this is worth it at all.

Maybe not.

But life's long and you embarassed the shit out of a lot of the right people. It's a start.

Archived