[OpNet] Elite.

Wakinyan

Should I try?

Cryptic crap shows up at my door step offering money for services and I doubt this is some truck commercial or someone wanting to make a casting of my dick.

Money isn't a need for me but I do use it enough that I could use some more. Elite is a risky proposition for me. I mean control is something I cannot promise. I am being paranoid, for all I know the contract work could be bodyguard duty or some rich human wanting to take a flight on a fantasy creature. (A side job you might want to consider Mythic)

I guess I will make the call and see what this is all about. I am not sure Thoughtwave is going like this much.

Cade - Elite work is something I think most Novas at least consider once in their life. The lucrative profit is just to great to ignore generally. Plus if I am going to be able to afford that Eufiber I need I will need more money simple as that.

Harold - Well when you aren't giving cute girls rides you might want to consider it. wink

I guess some would take it as prostitution of us on some level.. Me I just think it really doesn't hurt, both parties is getting something out of the deal.

Wakinyan, look at your skill/power sets and consider what someone would be asking you to do? If it involves pre-meditated murder, are you prepared for that? Are you prepared to go into a situation were you could cause widespread devestation if you lose control?

This is not something bad happening to you, or around you. This is you doing directly doing something with a large likelyhood of you doing harm to others.

...for all I know the contract work could be bodyguard duty or some rich human wanting to take a flight on a fantasy creature.

Generally "Elite" means the rougher end of contract work. Solider or worse. So that's probably want they mean here, and I don't think you're stable enough (sorry).

On the other hand, there's no reason you can't start your own firm, offering bodyguard duty and/or fantasy flights. There's no reason you can't offer those services through someone else.

You are right both right. Which is why I have resisted doing an Elite work in the past. I don't think I could be a surgical tool of destruction nor do I think killing is a profession that works for me.

Still money is money and making one phone call never hurt anyone right?

Archived