[OpNet] Well yet another turn.

Wakinyan

Well things have changed in my life yet again. I am out here in the hills trying to live my life and someone shows interest in me and next thing I know she is living here with me.

It worries me in a way. It's tough to live with the fact that someone is so fragile. I need to practice more restraint than I have before that is for sure. Otherwise she is a good companion and seems to tolerate my issues.

Speaking of issues I made an ass of myself at the party last week. I wouldn't have but unfortunatly I was provoked into it. I am beginning to think that whole event was a trap to make me a look like a horrible fool in front of my friends. Well congrats it worked. So not only was my heart betrayed I showed my true 'colors' to all my oh so human looking friends.

You take the good with the bad I guess.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakinyan:
I am beginning to think that whole event was a trap to make me a look like a horrible fool in front of my friends. Well congrats it worked. So not only was my heart betrayed I showed my true 'colors' to all my oh so human looking friends.
Yea, because all of us "normal" freaks have an agenda to just humiliate people only slightly more fucked up than us. :rolleyes:

For fuck's sake, kid, take off the damn tin foil hat. There's no OpNet footage of you freaking out being played on all of the damn news channels and this is the first time someone has publicly mentioned it. You got angry and you did something stupid: whoop-dee-shit, you're as fucked as the rest of us. Sounds like you've got yourself a hot little homebody with you now: go fuck her brains out and play house instead of worrying about petty shit.

Maybe everyone was out to get me. eek

Shit, furball, have you taken the time to ask how it happened? Why someone was an insensitive fuck and led to your guest bawling? I know I piss of some thin skinned morons every now and then when I'm just being normal and that Machina fuck used to make everyone pissed off even when he was being "nice." Unless you got more than what you said then you might need to re-evaluate some of your shit.

Wakinyan, it isn't like the rest of us had much input into the situation, and as you said, you took off.

Why do you assume that you were the one left looking foolish? Why didn't you trust us enough to stick around and talk it out?

Otherwise, glad to see you've found someone you can share your time with. When do we get to meet the lady?

Your right Jager maybe I should have stuck around. But really I am not that great at being insulted and I admit I do not handle things like that well these days.

What would sticking around accomplished to be honest. It was her party and she could do as she pleased and she did.

Archived