[OpNet] Getting played in a good way.

Wakinyan

So I got played.

It wasn't a bad thing really.

I saw a girl I thought I would hit on her see if I could be smooth and have some company for the night and I succeeded. At least I thought I did until later I found out she was the one who had been after me all along and so she got me more than I got her.

Still it did not turn out as hoped. It's just a fact that unless a human girl trains for me it ain't ever gonna happen or at least be pleasant for her.

You sound so sad, Wakinyan. But I've seen you on the news; you're beautiful. If you can't dorm, maybe that's a good thing, because it would hide who you really are.

And looking human isn't always the answer to finding someone. I look as human as anyone, but I've got my own issues that keep boys from beating down a path to my door. Truth be told, people don't really want someone peeking in their heads, and most aren't willing to believe me when I say that I'm not.

If you want to talk, I'd be happy to get PMs from you. And it's safe -- I can't read you from range.

Thank you Thoughtwave. I can imagine telepathy might have it's own issues. I will say that I am not to worried about you looking around in my head I'd actually warn you against it since those who have in the past walked away with some of my issues and some wings to boot.

As for dorming I thought I had come to grips with my inability to do so but recent events have rekindled those issues.

It's OK, Wakinyan. This is the kind of stuff we have to go through, when we're not the people with the gleaming teeth and super-charming smiles that Project Utopia puts on their posters.

But it doesn't mean that we have to be miserable. There's a lot of worse things than what we have. And there's a lot of stuff that we're free to explore that the novas in spandex and hair gel can't do, because they're stuck in a role that they can't break out of now -- they're expected to do things a certain, really narrow way, and if they don't, all the stuff they think is theirs goes poof.

Like I said, PM me. I could really use a good pen-pal, and from the sound of it, so could you.

Archived