[OpNet] New gear.

Wakinyan

So my new opwear came the other day. Endeavor amuses me. She says oh it's just a copy "I make two of everything." she doesn't bother mentioning that the second is usually a better version than the first. Still it fits well and despite what happened with the old one I am glad to have it again.

I realized today the net is my life line. At least socially speaking. If I didn't have it I might lose myself.

I dunno maybe I am kidding. Maybe this technoshaman look I tend to have going is just a farce. In the end maybe this won't matter. Or maybe it will be all that matters.

P.S. Playing pretend out in the badlands is fun.

Ah.

The optic reader was improved on by roughly 25%, and the batteries themselves have a better chemical formulation.

I also figured out how to get a little more juice out of a solar panel. Using a photo-reactive gel in the panels, it creates an electric charge. It pretty much converts heat to electricity. Very efficiently I might add.

As for the voice recog, I did an upgrade on all my software, that also meant everything in storage. Thank myself for remembering to add a wireless port to that rig. I would ahve had to spend months, not hours, on the upgrade.

Archived