[OpNet] Air Conditioning.

Wakinyan

I am in a basement.

My friend Tina has lent me the use of their family room. It's really the only place big enough for me to stay here. The AC is running and I forgot what that was like. It doesn't feel right to me anymore. The world is warm now so it should be here. I guess I am just confused. The humming is little annoying. I can hear everything in the house. Smell everything too. I know I won't be able to stay here tomorrow. Tomorrow, the badlands, tomorrow and home, den, nest, burrow whatever the fuck I should live in now. I wonder if I should even bother trying to get back into the world.

I am trying to use her PC without destroying it and so far so good. If not I can afford to get her a new one I suppose.

Totem, Wakinyan, you're no more a monster than I am. I don't think you have the disposition for it, even if your evolution is pushing you in that direction.

And I don't agree that an animalistic visage should lead to an animalistic lifestyle. But if it's what you want, there are always those who would be willing to help you set up away from people, or help with your OpNet troubles.

Wakinyan, I'm owed no apology. I just wish to know what exactly happened. Unfortuantely I'm sort of in disposed at the moment. Getting this stuff set up over here in Tokyo is taking time, and what little free time I have is being spent on myself. I'm sorry to say it, but my candle is burning at both ends again, and I'm trying not to have another damned breakdown.

So far my method of relaxing and focussing on personal research is paying off. Haven't had one moment of being flustered or even being pissed off.

I do have a spare of the OpSet you had, I can mail it to you, I just hope that will suffice.

Remember, I always make at least two spares for everything I make. Force of habit.

Archived