[OpNet] *Audio log journal entry* Thank you please drive thru!

Wakinyan

*Transcription begins 06/05/15 0112*

Female voice on speaker: Thank you for choosing Taco Bell be sure to try our grilled stuffed triple cheese Enchallupa combo. May I take your order?

Totem: Uhm.....Yeah.... I'll take 5 grilled stuffed triple cheese Enchallupa combos please. I would also like 15 burrito supremes and hmmm 10 bags of cinnamon twists.

Female voice on speaker: Could you repeat that please.

Totem: *Sigh* I'll take 5 grilled stuffed triple cheese Enchallupa combos please. I would also like 15 burrito supremes and 10 bags of those cinnamon twist things.

Female voice on speaker: 5 grilled stuffed triple cheese Enchallupa combos, 15 burrito supremes and 10 bags of those cinnamon twists. That will be 37.45 please pull through to the second window.

*Car horn*

Totem: Yeah yeah I am done! Christ, whities gotta get his fat on!

Unknown male voice: Fuck you pal!

*shuffling sounds, window opening.*

Female voice: That will be 37.45.

Totem: Uhm okay. Hey I am going to have to drop the act to pay so don't freak out okay.

Female voice: What? *Scream, thudding noise, Tires screeching, inaudible voices yelling.*

Totem: Shit. Uhm.. Can someone help her and me please?

Male voice: Sss Sorry sir. Here is your order. *Bags russling*

Totem: Thanks. *Window shuts* Hey wait I didn't pay yet!

*Window opens* Male voice: Sorry about that. You uh just kinda shocked Mary and the rest of us. 37.45 is your total.

*Rustling* Totem: Here and keep the change I can't hold that stuff to well anyway.

Male voice: Uhm Thanks have a nice night.

*Seconds pass. Munching noises with background street noises.*

Totem: Man I dunno why I eat Taco Hell... This shit always goes right through me.

Why can't I shake the thought out of my head that in Demolition Man with Sly Stallone (pre-N! Day movie for all of you babies) Taco Bell was the only surviving fast food place after the wars...?

Or something like that. :P

Carry on. Old lady reminiscing here.

Archived