[OpNet] Suprise, suprise.

Wakinyan

Saw today's morning news. Amid the stories of tradgedy, survival and highlight reels that makes the XWF look tame I see a blurb about a senator talking about controlling the "Aberrant Threat" I cant blame him for fear mongering not now at least.

I will not be rounded up and sent to a camp though. I have grown up with stories of what happens when a people is forced to do that. I will go down fighting before I relent.

It's funny it's not like we are giving each other a lot of choices are we. You can't blame them for eing scared and you can't blame us for being either.

Might go turn on the J.M. show today and see what people are polluting the airwaves with.

Greaat. I'm gonna be in the US soon and this sorta human-supremacist crap has to start up? Dammit, now we not only have to deal with our own crap and now the Humans want their piece of the griefing action?

Come on. Show a little understanding here. Alot of us tried to stop or at least help those caught up in it get out. They think we're the enemies anyways?

Can't say I blame 'em. but they should realize tossing gasoline on a fire isn't exactly smart.

And what, they should offer another olive branch so we can break it again? They offered their love, their dreams and if we waited a bit longer they may have even offered their souls. What did we do, we offer one their cities in a funeral pyre?

Archived