[OpNet] Slacking.

Wakinyan

I trace circles in the stone. I carve and whittle to focus. I dance and chant in the hills when no one is around.

Am I bored?

I don't have a job. No Elite or XWF contracts. Not a Terat, so no movement to fight for. No Utopia to go save the world for. Can't go party everynight. How can you get bored when you're a Nova?!?

Bleh! mad

Quote:
Originally posted by Totem:
I trace circles in the stone. I carve and whittle to focus. I dance and chant in the hills when no one is around.

Am I bored?

I don't have a job. No Elite or XWF contracts. Not a Terat, so no movement to fight for. No Utopia to go save the world for. Can't go party everynight. How can you get bored when you're a Nova?!?

Bleh! mad
You're not bored, you're finding spiritual focus. You just have to find what that focus is, and you won't feel empty inside.

Trust me, I'm at that point right now.

Quote:
Originally posted by Totem:
I dunno can you tell me?
No. But I can explain the questions a bit better.

Who are you? The question is meant to help you find your place in the world. What are your points of reference, where do your obligations and feelings lie, what is the essential element that makes you who you are. Know this, and you will be at peace with yourself.

What do you want? The question is simple and direct, but not meant for immediate wants. What are your long term goals? What would you like to see accomplished in your lifetime? What do you want to experience before you die? Know this, and you will never be lacking direction or drive.

If you don't feel like posting the answers, don't. If the answers feel too personal to share easily, then you're on the right track.

Just my $.02.

Totem, you look threw the world with a narrow mind. I spent years in space, simply living. I did not grow board.

You say you have no cause to fight for. Well, ask yourself what cause would you fight for?

You say you have nothing to save. Well, what do you fear losing?

Thank you Doctor Vanguard! Next on the Monika show; we demonstrate the proper use of twine in texturing paint to create a 20% increase in the flow of positive chi using ancient feng shui techniques...

Way to go, Vannie. What a shame The Other didn't see a golden opportunity to speak from the depths of your echoing subconscious before you decided to write.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tarot:
Thank you Doctor Vanguard! Next on the Monika show; we demonstrate the proper use of twine in texturing paint to create a 20% increase in the flow of positive chi using ancient feng shui techniques...

Way to go, Vannie. What a shame The Other didn't see a golden opportunity to speak from the depths of your echoing subconscious before you decided to write.
*chuckle* Call it petty of me, but *chuckle* all the same...

Archived