[OpNet] 7/24/14 - Voyeur.

Wakinyan

I stopped on the way home tonight. I heard it in a trailer. I shouldn't have stopped but I did anyway. No one heard or saw me move among the trailers and tents, When I don't want to be seen I have the gift not to be.

The camper wasn't exactly rocking but you get the idea. The sounds and smells where enough. Hell I didn't have to see them. At first I was enthralled it was the first time I had been around sex since I became what I am now. It was so different (at least in a third person perspective) it almost seemed like something completely new. Someone walked past me as I sat there. THey didn't notice me and I almost missed them I was so focused. But I did, she was about my age and cute I thought. My thoughts where obviously in the wrong place and I resisted the temptation to follower her. Well not entirely. I did follow her through the camp until she reached her tent. Had she walked much further I dunno what I woulda done. Instead I snapped out of it long enough to take out of there. With the speed I left I am sure someone noticed the gust of air but I didn't care.

I had almost went feral again. Not only that I have turned into a fuckin Nova peeping Tom.

Archived