Adventure! RPG: Heroes of Our Time - Table Talk: Game Status

Alex Craft

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still here, just so's you know. I'm working out the beginning of the game at the moment. This started up pretty abruptly, so I didn't have any preparation in place prior to character creation. I'll start the game either at the end of the week or at the beginning of next week (Sunday, Monday ... thereabouts).

If I haven't gotten back to a PM, that's thanks to a simpler issue - I was out for the weekend (usually am), and didn't really have time to check my inbox. I'll be at it shortly.

In the meantime, I'm still missing those two character sheets. If I don't have those by the time I start the game, I'll have to consider those two out of the game ...

We're good. Well, actually, we've already lost three players. Two to apparently dropping off the face of the earth (never did get those two character sheets), and one to sudden RL obligations. \c: But everyone else is good. I might have to do some PMing about the wheres and whyfors of your presences in Kaliningrad, but I don't think I'm missing anything significant.

I'm still setting up the first thread, but I figured I'd go ahead and put up what I've written thus far ... time for the night's quitting, but I'll likely be able to finish tomorrow.

I'm going to be locking and setting aside most of the developmental threads, and I'll be deleting them after a bit, so you'll probably want to copy over anything you'll need. The 'Character Creation' thread will probably last the longest (in case there's unfinished business), but it'll eventually go away, also.

Archived