Sign in to follow this  
Erin 'Stellar' Donovan

Timm-esque artwork request queue

I am starting this topic just to keep a running list of who I need to work on so nobody gets forgotten. All you have to do is ask nicely and don't complaine how long it takes to get done. Hehe. It depends largely on my mood, inspiration and your availabilty to answer questions as I will most likely have alot of them.

The quese at the moment (in no particular order):

Carver

Mythic

Samrah

Ultimax

Procyon

Flicker

White Rat

Cosmic Comet

Machina

Anybody else, just post your request and make sure to specify the character or character's (due to alts).

When I get in the flow of things, I can crank out several over a weekend, so they will probably be completed is a fairly timely fashion.

White Rat is an albino with white fur covering his body. His eyes are lidless and red. His skin hangs loosely from his limbs...he has the Sloughed Skin aberration. Also, he dresses like a homeless bum.

Well, my star-spangled artist, I believe that you had planned at one point to immortalize my chisled features, such that the denizens here can divine a decent description of this doer of derring-do. [insert huge, gleaming, idiotic grin here]

May I humbly add Endeavor and Origami to that list? If you have any questions regarding appearance, I will be happy to answer.

I requested Typhoon a while back, if you recall. I guess if it's possible I'd like Satyr too.

Pretty please.

I would like one of Amped to be thrown in the Queue if it's not too much trouble for you.

As it stands the queue (in no particular order) is..

Carver

Mythic

Samrah

Procyon

White Rat

Cosmic Comet

Machina

Regina

Blur

Sam Grey

Sylvan

The Crusader