"Holy Shit!", an Apology

Avenger

Holy Shit!

I don't change my profile often. I actually haven't since I first started posting here. But today, for the first time, I dipped into my profile to add another .sig to my file, and lo and behold, I have upwards of five private messages sent to me by people on this board.

None of which I ever received, of course, because I never knew how to check for private messages, as I am a shmuck. So now I've got a slew of private messages that I never replied to and probably pissed a bunch of people off.

I'm sorry. It wasn't my intent to spurn anyone here, and I'll try to get back to all of you in due course shortly. Unfortunately, my computer is still FUBAR, so again, I'm using my roommates. Repairs on my system have begun, and with a little luck, I should be back in fighting shape shortly.

That said, perhaps it's for the best that Avenger went on hiatus when he did, as it will (somewhat) explain why nobody has heard from him in-character in so long.

I hope everyone around here is still doing well. Life has been...Hell, of late, and I haven't had a great deal of time for online endeavors. I'm trying -- trying -- to get into school, but that means working too, and school plus job minus car equals no relationship, so I'm working on getting a car, unfortunately my roommate was gone for a month so I got stuck will all the bills, and... Well, you get the idea. I won't regale you all with my problems, as I'm sure you have many of your own.

I look forward to coming back.

-- Avenger

Actually, on this same vein...

It's highly likely that someone has sent me a PM that has been ignored. This is mainly because I am completely unable to get my profile page working. I've asked Chosen to fix it, he thought he did, apparently, he didn't.

If you have sent me a PM, try e-mailing me instead. I'm far easier to reach that way!

Chosen,

Yay, I can access my profile now!!! Thaks for the quick fix, I really appreciate it.

Wizard,

Real life intrudes and writers block (of a sorts) prevents me from finishing the Winds of Change intro. I can send you some details via private e-mail if you like. Who knows, maybe you can help knock down this minor hurdle?

• 1 month later...

Archived