A new idea

Matryoshka

It is a silly idea,but a fun one.

A story line,with 2-4 novas,dealing with the terms of being a nova.

Laid out to the board in weekly/biweekly updates,from one name.

Upsides,that I see.A good way to build a story,with characters that reflect more than one person,but share one clear world.It could help,the people in the story trust the other people in the story.It will be fun to read for the rest.

Down sides.My bad gramer, a lot of PMs, and trusting one person.

I have one person, I think.My Che, Jager-.^.

I think anyone willing to put up with me,and Jager would be worth playing in this.

I hope this starts a trend.

PS:If, all parties like, their may be guests.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well,the times have changes,the holidays are over,and things should be getting back to normal.

So, a few more details to this idea.

One I would like a list of people who would like this idea.The more the better.

If there are more than 4, it could be split up into groups.So once we have a list of people who want to play this, each person could list the people that they want to play with,and those that they do not want to play with. IE each group would be considered a single story on to themselves. BUT, if all parties wish to have a cross over .Not all the people in the groups(s) have to take part in said stories.

I think the cross-over would let players have fun with everyone in this "game" but at the same time keep out the lag of having 10 od people in a signle story.

Yes I know that this seems like N!prime as norm, but it is has more structure,and yet not as much as a pbp. Something in the middle.

One last note, the more people that are in this idea, the more it can drift from cannon.In either as what the groups are focused on, or canon in truth.

• 2 months later...

Archived