[Fiction] Talking God [Mature Fiction]

z-Silvestru

"Uh, Aye. Have ye ne'er seen one before?" He asked with a smirk. "No, I haven't. I've only seen one other guy," Chloe said, dropping the ends of the kilt. Sylvan looked a bit... uncertain to say the least. Satyr sat up and began caressing her face and tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "It's al'right." He ran his fingers down the curves of her body. "We can take this as slow as ye like."

"Ok." She said, still uncertain, but she leaned forward and kissed him lightly, He held her kiss and pulled her close, igniting the kiss with his passion. She would have yelped in surprise had her mouth not been busy at the time, it instead came out as a moan as he sat her into his lap. He reached down and cupped her ass in his hand a squeezed and then pulled her leg toward him, she understood and quickly wrapped her legs around him.

The kiss became more passionate as it went on, Satyr soon was unaware of their surroundings, there was only Chloe.

He felt her hands move across his back as his were moving across her flesh. arms wrapped around his neck, holding him close. Her hand ran through his hair and fondled the base of one of his horns. He let out a very aroused growl and intensified his ministrations upon her body, and broke the kiss to kiss and bite her neck. Chloe leaned back grinding her pelvis into his, letting out a moan as his lips kissed their way down her neck to her breasts.

She reached between them, her fingers finding and stroking his head, softly stimulating him while exploring his shape, as she did so, he flicked his tongue against her nipple and alternated gently biting it. He explored her curves with one hand and supported her with the other as she reclined back moaning. Gods, how he wanted her, he could taste it.

She was pressed against him, and the smooth hardness of him was already rubbing pleasurable spots; already driving her a little crazy. Her fingers dug into his muscles for stability as her body gathered heat in her core, driving forward her arousal. Satyr’s head is down, increasing her ecstasy with his magical mouth, so she can’t really see his face anymore. But she doesn’t need the soft, hot look pushing her into this anymore; she’s coasting on her own bliss, which spiraled her higher and higher.

His hand supporting her back slid down to cup her ass as she continued to slide against him. She was losing herself to the pleasure, surprised to feel how much this is building her up. She starting to fly, just like she does before reaching the apex of pleasure; it’s as if his body was built for giving her sexual joy. That’s because it is, stupid, her brain told her, he’s Satyr. Sex is his gift. And he’s giving it to you, all to you. She felt like the center of his universe, but she was sure that he had done this for hundreds, if not thousands of women. It was sign of how far gone she was that she didn’t let that thought stop her.

All the while, she worked her fingertips against his head, adding yet more pleasure to the part of him she wasn’t covering with her body. Her half-mad mind wondered if he would join her in her coming orgasm, but she was also pretty sure he had better endurance than that. Still, she offered him what pleasure she could at the moment.

She drove herself forward on his body; her unbelievable arousal made everything slide together so smoothly and with increasing speed. Her breathing was coming in mad gasps as her body strained against his; her body arched further back as she worked herself against his erect form. His lips and hands on her breasts, the mad rhythm she is driving herself to, and just the aching beauty and sensuality of her partner overwhelm her. With a shuddering cry, she collapsed against him, shivering from the bliss roaring through her body.

For a moment she just hung against him; then she lifted her head and gave him a weak smile. “Wow,” she said, “that’s incredible, and you haven’t really started yet.” She slid her hands over his shoulders before leaning in for a kiss. One hand was freed long enough for her to convince him to tilt his head to the side, and she attacked his ear again, letting him hear her heated panting and moans between her licks and nibbles. His closer horn brushed through her hair, almost a caressing gesture, and she realized something – he was in an alternate form.

This wasn’t really all of him; these magical, wondrous sensations were not truly all him. They were a guise, and no matter how good the guise was, it wasn’t him. And she wanted it to be him. She didn’t want to have half-truths muddling things later. She didn’t want a ‘what-if’ later. She wanted to have Satyr, The Satyr; she wanted to have this mythic, magical creature honestly.

“Satyr,” she whispered, her voice melting with the aftershocks of pleasure, “when we get started, would you turn into your real form? I want the real you, not this half-you. I want Satyr, not a guise that he’s put on for the world.”

“...I want the real you, not this half-you. I want Satyr, not a guise that he’s put on for the world.”

Her request shocked him. "But, I thought... th' Satyr... disgusted ye, Chloe." He was loathe to remind her of their conversation that had caused her to start calling him 'Ben'. He rolled her onto her back in the center of the bed and laid next to her so he could look her in the eyes. "So I should lie to both of us?" she asked, touching his face. "Isn't the Satyr who you are? If I take you as you are now, then I'm sleeping with a mask. It's a lie, Satyr, and it wouldn't be right for either of us."

He gazed into her eyes for a long moment, he felt the earnestness of her request and knew he could not refuse her. He kissed her on the lips, "If ye be sure." stood up from the mattresses and turned to her. His horns gave his nude form a slight demonic appearance. He gave her an uncertain smile as his legs began to change. Muscles began to twist and bones lengthen and curve. The sound of it was intriguing to say the least, tendons popped, and bones creaked.

Chloe looked on, her brow furrowed. Had his legs shifting been making those noises back in the library? She sat up as it all looked and sounded very painful to Satyr. Finally his feet were now hooves, his somewhat hairy legs were now quite wooly. He gave Chloe a wink that coming from anyone else would be considered smarmy.

Chloe returned his smile with a giggle. He slowly moved back to the bed with a seductive look in his eyes. She reached out tentatively and brushed her fingers through the wool on his knee, finding it was surprisingly soft. Slowly moving her fingers up his leg, shying away from his bits before lying back on the bed and waiting. Satyr didn't make her wait long.

He crawled over her body only barely touching her, starting by kissing her sensitive feet, he noted a white plastic ring around her ankle. He guessed that this is what kept er in this fair city, he decided against breaking it. He cotinued up to her shins, her knees... and thighs. Chloe sighed as he began playing his lips and fingers upon her flesh he slowly worked his way to her nipples again as his hands caressed her hips and inner thigh. Chloe fondled his hair and horns, her breathing slightly labored.

Satyr knew that going down on her could potentially be a bad idea, it could remind her of his recent escapade with the librarian. He decided that next time he'd make it up to her. Instead his fingers played amongst her pubes and inner thighs, teasing at caressing hot, sensitive skin. She gasped and began to moan as he stopped just short of kissing her, she wanted desperately to taste his lips again; he teased her by staying just out of reach with a smirk on his face. "Ye know, I hear that th' second orgasm is oft' better than th' first." With that he immeditately stopped teasing her and not only began passionately kissing her, but began playing with that sensitive flesh that had yearned for his touch.

She had slipped into the realm of fantasy, where the impossible happened. Warm, soft wool brushed her legs, strangely appealing. A hoof brushed her ankle, clicking softly against her surveillance device and Chloe tensed, afraid that it would get damaged or be set off. But more maddening were the fingers moving over her skin with incredible talent, building a low fire in her body.

His lips were pressed to hers, his tongue teasing her as he mimicked what his fingers were starting to do lower on her body. Chloe whimpered into his mouth, matching his tongue with her own; her hips writhe against his moving fingers, and they can both hear the evidence of her pleasure. He slid higher between her legs, forcing her to lift her legs and bend her knees. This position completely opened her body to him; it was a little disconcerting and made her feel almost helpless. But the movements of his fingers became a little more free and exploratory. It was good that he was taller than her; he could sit tight against her, kiss her, and still have room for his fingers.

Chloe found her hips starting to move, increasing the pleasure for herself and the tension for Satyr; her body was against his, and she was writhing so perfectly. Only the knowledge that he’d be able to satisfy his own desires soon enabled him to continue pleasuring her so completely. But her hips rocked so sweetly under his hand, and her nipples were tight under his other hand, and her lips were hot and soft under his own. He watched the ecstasy build again in her body as he stroked and built her up in slow increments, enjoying watching Chloe lose herself in the motions and feelings.

A shiver shook Chloe’s frame, and Satyr drew back enough to smile at her a little. She trembled a little more and Satyr lowered his head to her breast. Her hands had stopped playing over his body and gripped the sheets as her body tightened up. And then she felt that heat pour over her again, and she rewarded Satyr’s efforts with a strangled cry. He kept moving his fingers and lips as Chloe nearly went blind from bliss. It soared through her, making her entire body tingle as she shivered and writhed madly.

Slowly, her shivers subsided and she blinked at the Satyr as she slowly came out of her sexually fueled fugue state. “Thank you,” she said softly, giving him a slight smile. Chloe reached out and rubbed his cheek with her hand. Her smile turned a little mischievous as her hand trailed down his body and curled around his length, jutting into the air between them. “Is the third better?” she asked softly, gently stroking him as she talked.

Satyr gave Chloe a wide, earnest grin. He couldn't hide his own satisfaction with her... responsiveness. "Aye, I should think it will be."

To Satyr the act of sex was simply a religious experience, to become one with another brought one closer to the divine. It was his act of reverance to the Great Horned-God. All too often in the past Satyr had suplicated himself in this way with a multitude of women. This, here and now with Chloe was different, the difference was quantity versus quality. In this moment Satyr knew there would never be anyone else quite like her ever again. In this moment.. she was everything he felt the Maiden should be.

He leaned forward supporting himself on his hands just to the right and left of her shoulders. Chloe continued stroking him, almost pulling him toward her. Satyr reached down and gently grabbed her arms at the wrists and quickly pinned them above her head.

"This is for ye, Chloe. Just being with ye like this... like I've wanted since I saw ye for th' first time, is enough for me." A nostalgic look crossed his eyes just before he began nibbling at her neck. He lowered himself to her, his manhood hard against her pelvis. Satyr stretched out so that the head was brushing against her very aroused clitoris. Instictually Chloe wrapped her legs around him, holding him tightly against her. "God, Satyr...!" She gasped.

He stopped biting her neck and removed one hand from her wrist, not pinning them down in one hand, the free hand found her breasts and he continued to sway his hips, moving against her. He watched the emotions play upon her flushed face as she moaned and cried out.

He breathed hotly into her ear as he pleasured her. "I want ye, Chloe."

Such pretty words, the rational part of Chloe’s brain told her even as her body strained just so, in just such a way to fulfill a building urge in her. She arched her back, and her hips, even dropping her legs back to the bed to try to angle things. She was almost out of her mind with pleasure, but her mind managed to come up with a way to beg him to start that didn’t sound quite so desperate. Looking at him, she gasped, “Satyr, are you going to do this forever?”

Satyr grinned; despite the fact that his mouth was by her ear and she couldn’t see his expression, she could hear it in his voice as he said, “Just makin’ sure ye were… properly prepared.” And his hips dropped, sliding him lower on her body, making them both gasp. So much sensation was flooding her body, but she could somehow feel and appreciate it all. And then he was posed; wordlessly he paused and looked at her. For a long moment, he hovered there, a tender expression on his face. Had she had a free hand, she would have stroked his cheek, but he was still holding her.

Satyr slid a hand under her ass, changing the angle on their bodies slightly. Bracing with his legs, he began to arch forward. Chloe moaned as Satyr finally filled her up, sliding effortlessly into her with a wave of pleasure that shook both of them. The pleasure was incredible, absolutely nothing like her baseline couplings with Josh. Every nerve sang with ecstasy as she trembled beneath him. The sensations started in her toes and arced over every inch of her body, filling her with unimaginable pleasure.

His free hand roamed over her body while his other hand held her hands firmly; almost as soon as she had thought, I want to touch him, he shifted his hands so that she was free. As he settled closer against her, she wrapped her legs around him and threaded one hand through his hair. Her other hand slipped up through his hair to clasp a horn, running her fingers suggestively up and down his horn. He moaned her name and their lips joined, pressing and exploring as if they hadn’t done this before, as if it were something new.

Slowly, her hand worked its way down his body so that she could lightly scrape nails up his back. His hands were exploring as much as his mouth, dancing over her skin and leaving trails of sensations all over her body. His talented fingers made her gasp and shiver as they moved together in a primal dance.

Satyr swam within feelings she not only created in him, but the pleasure he sensed Chloe feeling. He drank in the intoxicating sensations. He felt her respond to his touch, she bucked against him, hungry for more. He looked down upon her as she looked up to him with questioning eyes.

He knew her question, but it would have to wait. This was not the time for conversation. He leaned down and silenced her questioning eyes with a deep, sensuous kiss. As their tongues met and played, he considered her unspoken question. Admittedly it was a question she had asked before. He liked that about her, she was honest about her feelings.

It was a true rarity to have someone who had little to hide and few reasons to deceive. She was completely open to him. Satyr was no psychic, but he was quite adept at reading others, women especially. Yes, she had questions about any possible place this interlude could lead the two of them, Satyr appreciated that she did not allow those questions hinder the moment.

The way she responded, Satyr wondered if her lost husband had ever touched her, she seemed so neglected to him. On the other side, it meant she was especially sensitive and responsive to his touch. Almost as if on cue she began to gasp and shake. She cried out load enough for any neighbors to hear and clutched Satyr closely, her nails dug into him, he winced at the slight pain and gently bit into her neck to heighten her pleasure.

Eventually her shuddering and thrashing subsided, She looked at him with her beautiful eyes, those questions now missing now only had amazement within them. "Wow...!"

Chloe understood now why God warned against sex; was it that she was a nova? She’d noticed that she was more sensitive to everything now – was that what was going on here? Was it because this was sex outside of marriage? Were these marvelous sensations because of sin?

The thought bothered her, but caught in the grip of her pleasure, she couldn’t bring herself to care. Some part of her knew that she should care, and care very much; but here and now, those thoughts just didn’t seem important. Her body was on fire, her heart was racing and every sensation was a new experience, a rebirth of her senses.

Or maybe, she thought as Satyr pressed sweetly into her again, maybe it’s just him.

Her body was a little tired now, but no where near as tired as it should have been. After this much exertion, she should have been a limp near-puddle of flesh. Instead, she was still excited, still eager for more, and in no way ready to stop or even think about what she was doing.

How long they were there, or had been there, she couldn’t have said. But his breaths came quicker and heavier; when her fingers found and teased the base of his horns again, he groaned her name and shuddered, moving faster and harder than before. Gradually, he slowed and came to a rest, propping himself on his arms and resting his head on her shoulder.

“That was…” Chloe trailed off, feeling warm and content. This was amazing, absolutely amazing, “great, Satyr.”

“You liked it?” Satyr asked, lifting his head.

“Yes!” Chloe giggled. “Why do you think I wouldn't?” She slipped her arms around him a little tighter, enjoying the feel of him against her.

“Good,” he said, rolling onto his side so that he faced her. “We coulda been doing that on day-one.” He laughed, a deep throaty chuckle.

Chloe got a little serious. “Um, no, we couldn't. Or well, I couldn't...” her voice trailed off as she looked a little pensive suddenly.

“Well, in any event, I'm gladdened that ye could trust yerself with me,” Satyr smiled as he looked rather comforting toward her.

“Yeah... sure,” she sighed as she leaned against him and tangled her legs with his, feeling the soft wool against his strange legs.

Satyr tucked her hair behind her ear. “You were lovely.”

“Thank... you,” she said, blushing. “I think I've already told you how I feel.”

Satyr sighed. “Aye, and ye know how I feel.” He looked over her body with a wry smile that warmed her body again.

Chloe blushed. “So.... now what?”

Satyr made eye contact with her, his deep brown eyes full of warmth. “Well, I fancy ye, and I think ye fancies me... I dinnae see a problem.” He looked at her warmly.

Chloe frowned. “Fancy? Problem? I was talking about what we're going to do next... you know. Here, while we can.”

Satyr laughed. “My apologies, well we can continue... this,” he paused to look over her body again with a wide smile. “Or... we can discuss religion, or we can...” His voice trailed off suggestively as he gave her a soft kiss.

Chloe took a deep breath, a little worried. “Well, I think you were talking about something more. You know, after this.”

“Chloe, I want...” He closed his eyes and looked slightly pained. “I want you ta be happy, If ye can allow me ta be there for ye...” He blinked and smiled at her.

Chloe whispered, “ think I've already agreed that... you are teaching me in religion, yes? Though...” She paused, frowning slightly. “Isn't what we just did a conflict of interest?”

“Not at all...” he said, resting his head on a hand. “The old religions... especially mine tend to use... lovemaking as a metaphor for the love between the god and goddess.”

“So...” she frowned as her eyes narrow, “you sleep with all your students?”

“No,” Satyr laughed, “the physical act, for the athame and the chalice are often used as physical metaphors for the act itself. You and I having done this wasn't entirely related to ye agreeing to be my student, ye know that.”

Chloe sighed and glanced at the ceiling. “Yeah... I know. I'm just... I don't know.”

Satyr took a deep breath. “Chloe, I canna force ye ta do anything ye dinnae want to. I promised meself I wouldn't.”

“I know,” she said quickly. “I'm not saying you forced me. I just... what am I doing?” She looked troubled. “I can't... you know that I need to know if I'm going to prison before I can do... anything. Right?”

“Aye, and I dinnae need an answer from ya right now,” he answered, caressing her arm. “Despite my feelin's for ye, this doen't need ta be anything but two lonely people wantin ta be cared for.”

Chloe visibly relaxed. “Ok,” she said with a smile as she leaned forward and kissed him.

“Aye, I do want more from ye, make no mistake, but, it can wait,” he murmured, kissing her neck. “I dinnae think they can convict ye, ye wern't in th' wrong.”

“I don't know,” Chloe said softly, her voice uncertain. “Innocent people have gone to jail before, but Ulysses thinks I have a solid chance.”

“Ye do,” he said. Pausing, he looked serious for a moment. “Does Satyr still frighten ye?”

Chloe hesitated, an answer in itself. Satyr didn’t need her to say anymore, but she said, “A little, maybe.”

“How? And why?”

“You're still the personification of something... unnerving,” she answered, even as she ran her fingers down his arm. “I have to admit, this,” she waved around the room, “has helped.”

“I am an avatar of nature, as yea are.”

Chloe looked less sure. “Heh, see, I'm not sure that works for me.”

Satyr frowned. “Dinnae work?”

“I'm just a nova,” Chloe said, her voice tentative. “I'm not a symbol of anything. I'm just me.”

“We're all 'just novas',” Satyr said. “Just that fact alone makes ye a symbol...of something.”

“It does? Why?” she asked, tilting her head to the side. “Why is it that way?”

“Because, the baselines need something to believe... in something, anything,” he explained. He smirked before adding, “We are not gods to them, but we could well be next step in life.”

“That doesn't make me an avatar or anything. More like... I don't know,” Chloe sighed. “But words like avatar... it seems wrong.” As she spoke, she ran her fingers over the tattoo again.

“Okay Chloe,” Satyr replied, smiling as her fingers ran over his skin. “Maybe we can find a new word for you. I simply feel I represent life to an extent, and I think you do too.”

“That... would be good,” Chloe said, smiling shyly. “I mean... this life is about learning what we are, and what works in that life, right?”

“Maybe Chloe, we can learn some of that from each other,” he suggested. The look he was giving her was nothing short of admiring. “You have taught me much about myself in a relatively short time.”

“Ok,” she agree, blushing. “I’ve learned from you, too.”

“Good, because that means my students aren't wasting their time back home,” he chuckled. For a long moment, he’s quiet, tracing his fingers affectionately across her skin with a smile. Together, they watch him raise goosebumps across her body with the softest of touches. “Can I confide in you, Chloe?”

“Sure,” Chloe answered, not a second of hesitation in her voice.

She was concerned to see him look rather ashamed as he mused for a moment. “I've lied to you before, Hell, there are people out there who have never heard a bit of truth out of me, but I canna lie to you anymore, Chloe,” he told her, his brown eyes meeting hers uncertainly.

Every nerve on her body froze. Oh, no… what is he going to tell me? “What... what did you lie about?”

“Things... I dinnae know,” Satyr said, his face tight with emotion. He’s very serious as he looked her in the eye and said, “Th' men who burned me house...” His voice stopped suddenly.

“And your bar?” Chloe said softly, unsure of what else to say to him. Clearly, he needed to talk to her, to get this off his chest. She rubbed her nose against his shoulder in a gesture of silent comfort.

“It's th' past, it doesna matter anymore...” Satyr sighed. “I can only be honest with ye from now on.”

“Yeah... but what didn't you tell me?” Chloe gently prompted. “All I know is that you've lied to me.”

The fear in his eyes is almost painful. “Th' men who burned my bar and home... they were CoMA,” he admitted. “They were friend's of Josh's... and they blame me for his disappearance.”

“Then they should go to Dect. Preston,” Chloe said firmly, “since he was the one who said he was dead.” She wondered about that; she had gotten used to the idea of him not being around, but sometimes, she thought she could feel his eyes on her. Sometimes, she felt like he was haunting her.

“Look, I dinna understand how things work with them or entirely why they would blame me,” Satyr told her. “I just dinnae want to tell ye because it would make things harder for you... but then this happened,” he gestured at their nude forms in the bed, “this was... this is sacred to me.” He shook his head. “I couldna have a lie between us.”

“This... sex is supposed to be sacred, Satyr,” Chloe said softly. “I... I don't know that I should have done this.” The reality of what they had done was starting to sink in, and she was starting to feel a little guilty. Everything she had learned in her previous life told her this was wrong, yet she didn’t feel that it was that wrong. So much about her old life had been a lie; surely this was as well. Her mind had begun to believe, but did her soul?

With a soft laugh, Satyr said, “There was nothing wrong with what we did. Are ye feeling this way because yer trial?”

“No,” Chloe said in a quiet voice. “I'm feeling... this was good. Very good. But... I don't know if this is right? I got caught up in it.”

“'Right' by what standard?” Satyr asked patiently. “Are ye worried it was not right because ye… dinnae love me?” He tried to keep his expression neutral, but he had a slightly despondent look to him as he asked.

“Oh, crap. Satyr... I care about you,” Chloe said, and she did. As much as he frustrated, scared and infuriated her, she couldn’t help but see that he was a good person, if a little – ok, a lot – impulsive when it came to sex. “Love? I don't know. I do care. I couldn't have done this... but I was taught not to have sex with someone I'm not married to.”

“Chloe...” he murmured, caressing her face with a warm, caring look in his eye. “When the old path no longer applies, then you forge your own.”

And boy, aren’t we off the beaten path here, Chloe sighed, tilting her face into his hand. The tingles from that touch shoot all the way down to her toes, and with a slight blush, she leaned forward and kissed him again. Suddenly, she didn’t want to talk or think anymore; with a gentle shove on his shoulder, she urged him to lie on his back. With an eager, knowing grin, he did so, and she straddled his naked body, her hands already finding the spots she remembered him enjoying.

Archived