Aberrant RPG - Slider's Files

Matt

<h1 align="center">Slider's Files</h1>

<h2><a href="mailto:mirober@lascruces.com">Written by Matt Roberts</a></h2>
<hr>

\\load icebox.txt

::::LOADING...

"Finally found more about the Proteus project (or, I should say, "projects"). Technically under the control of someone codenamed Thetis, it answers directly to the Aeon Society; not just as a parent company like Project Utopia, but completely and totally under their sway. And it's not alone. Aeon has it's tentacles everywhere! The one controlling the Directive is called Majestic-12, while the Teragen is being slowly being taken over by the Final Church of Mal, using Crystilization (see below). DeVries is nothing but a front. Using a Nova named the Sandman, they have almost complete control of every Elite in the world. The Sandman can take over a Nova's mind and body completely, forever: the Nova is subdued, and the Sandman creates a crystaline cocoon around them. They enter a coma, and when they come out they are more powerful than before, but no longer with any free will. They become mere extensions of the Sandman. The equatorial wars are merely combat training, in preparation for the day that they are used as part of Aeons own private Nova army. Everything centers around Aeon; I have to find out more about it!"

"Have finally discovered Aeon's ultimate goal: to unite the world into a single world government. In the past few decades, it's actions were attributed to an organization called the New World Order, and it's agents the urban legend known as the Men in Black. And they're old. Very old. Much older than they admit to. I found some scattered notes while T2M and I were raiding a suspected Teragen safehouse. I think it must have been used by the Final Church of Mal. Only they would know about the last time Nova's appeared on Earth, 4000 years ago, and of the War the swept the Earth, as baseline (armed with weaponry created by Nova scientists before tensions came to a boiling point) fought with Nova. Civilization was destroyed, but so were most of the Nova's. The few that remained formed a secret society, and throughout the millenia they and their descendents (subnote: Aeon holds the secret behind Nova infertility, and can apparently cure it with some drug called Bounty) have been manipulating human history, under various names (the Illuminati, Rosicrucians, Knights Templar, etc). Now that Nova's have returned (Why?), they can create the world they failed to bring about before; one controlled totally by Aeon. Beginning to wonder about the FCoM: is Divis Mal part of Aeon, and the conspiracy? Or is he a patsy, like the rest of us?"

"I've found the key, I'm sure of it! A facility known as the "Ice Box" in Bahrain. Supposedly, it's just another Rashoud Clinic. However, the creatures kept there couldn't possibly be human. That leaves two possibilities: aliens or the occult. For now, it doesn't matter which it is. The important thing is that these creatures must have had the secrets of Eruption. They must have been the ones who created Nova's in the past; this time, however, Aeon was prepared for them. For the past half century, they must have been studying whatever it was the creatures brought with them. When they were ready, they placed whatever it is that causes Eruption (alien virus intended to create superhuman slaves? Occult energy meant to produce a hybrid race for the transdimensional entities to deal with?) on the Galatea, and blew it up. This is more complex than I ever could have imagined. I almost have all the evidence I need, though ..."

"This is it! This is what proves it all! It was a billion to one chance that I would ever find it, but I did! It's a picture, from the 30's. It's worn and fuzzy, but the truth is there, for all to see. It's Divis Mal. I'm sure of it. They'll have to believe me now! They'll have to!"

\\load control.txt

::::LOADING...

<font size="5">HIERARCHY OF CONTROL</font>

<font size="4">Aeon Society</font> - Top of the Pyramid. Obscure references to The Board

Goal: Single world government, Aeon at the reigns (New World Order? Men in Black = Aeon Agents?)

Method: Gain control of the Nova population majority.

Completely Co-opted

DeVries

Triton

N!

Infiltration In-Progress

Project Utopia : Project Proteus (Director: Thetis)

Directive : Omega 12 (Director: ?)

Teragen : Final Church of Mal (Director: ?, probably Divis Mal)

<font size="4">The Process </font>

1st Stage: Accumulate means of controlling Nova population (drugs, mental indoctrination, Quantum Powers).

2nd Stage: Infiltrate major Nova organizations. Slowly assume control. Begin picking off lone Nova's (recruitment/destruction). Begin campaign to portray non-Utopian Nova's in as negative a light as possible. Up global propaganda engine pushing for unified humanity.

3rd Stage: Complete control of all major Nova's and Nova organizations. Destroy any Nova's refusing to bow to Project Utopia/Aeons vision of the future. Continue process of gaining seats for private organizations and industries within the UN.

4th Stage: Instate global government through UN. Silence resistance with Nova forces.

<font size="4">THE ICEBOX</font>

Public Perception: Rashoud facility located in Bahrain.

Reality: Holding facility for non-terran subjects. Clearly not human, but then what are they? Aliens? Are they what caused the Eruptions? Was it on purpose and if so for what reason (creation of diplomats and interpreters for themselves, or a super-powered slave race)? Did Aeon steal technology from them, and orchestrate the Galatea explosion and Eruptions, or is the Society as much in the dark as everyone else? Are the more freakish Nova's truly human, or in fact something else all together?

<font size="4">BARREN/BOUNTY</font>

Drugs used to control Nova breeding. The former acts as a sterility drug, the latter as a means of insuring Nova birth. The first is secretly administered to Nova's in various ways (Rashoud clinics, spiked in illegal Nova drugs, administered by Nova collaborators). The latter is then used to reward/bribe Nova collaborators.

<font size="4">SANDMEN</font>

Public Perception: Elite urban myth. Nocturnal bogeyman that kills Nova's and takes their MR-Node.

Reality: The Sandman has the ability to take over a Nova's mind and body, forever: the Nova is subdued, and the Sandman creates a crystalline cocoon around them (Chrysalis?). After entering a lengthy coma, they return with boosted Quantum abilities, but lacking any freewill. The Elites were targeted first. More than likely, the Equatorial Wars are now nothing more than training grounds for this new Nova army of Sandmen. Teragen next?

<font size="4">THE CORE</font>

Very little known about this. Apparently, Aeon has found a way to monitor the OpNet, making it dangerous to send any information over it. This is the central computer system and analyzer (Nova or Artificial Intelligence?), and likely contains complete information about Aeon’s plans for the future. It’s located in the ICEBOX.

Archived